Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Welcome 2008

The last I wrote was the 27th, so a few things have happened since then...

On the 29th we had our "Christmas Eve" celebration with the Hemmer side at Grandpa and Grandma's house. It was wonderful to be there with everyone, it's so homey and nice to be with everyone. It's amazing to see the "kids in front of the tree" picture now, we're all adult sized and no more little kids! It was once just little baby me in front of that tree! Gran had a wonderful meal of ham for us and we had fun hanging out and doing present time.

Kellie and Jill and I had a good idea of having a sleepover! Chris was so kind as to be just fine with this idea. Us girls watched about 3 episodes off my season 4 Gilmore Girls and I fell asleep around 2:30, yikes.

I worked New Year's Eve Day, Keith, the best man, came over and helped us dispose of our tree, he has a truck, then we took him out for lunch and had fun chit-chatting. His fiance Amy is due to have a baby in February, they just moved to Rochester, and they're getting married in May, so they are very busy people!

I worked that night but got to my parents at 11:50pm, just in time to say, "Happy New Year!"
Mom had yummy food and there were a bunch of peeps there, it was neato.

Today, Chris worked early so I had lunch with Mom. It was lots of fun, we went to Panera (cuz Noodles was closed!) and then to Target, where I bought many things, such as hangers and swiffers. Soon it was time to come here, to work.
Now I have about an hour left of my shift. All my peeps are snuggled in bed ready to sleep. I hope this hour goes fast. Goodnight all!!!

Some Holiday Pictures... (the ones from Mom's camera are little, I dunno why)

Chris and I during the first mintue of 2008!


Christmas morning


Mom and Dad on 2008


The Lewis Side



Our sleepover! Notice the matching jammies, it was their gift to me!


The Hemmer Side


The Erickson Side


Chris and I on Christmas Day!


I said, "Pick me up!"


Alex, Megan, and I

5 comments:

granny said...

Work is a bummer. Happy New Year Chris and Brianna.

Heather said...

You have a great family Brianna, always looks like tons of fun. We need to have a sleep over sometime, a roomies reunited sleepover. Happy New Year!

Jackie said...

Nice update brie. Change your colors...hard to read....so do it now

Brianna said...

i did it

Cindy's Closet said...

nice job of sharing your holiday Brie! Love the pics! Happy New Year!