Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A non-work related blog

Well, I'll start out with one lil-bitty work thing......Sunday was awesome, cuz at around noon I found out I was going to get 4 hours off and get to go home at 3:30 instead of 7:30. My joy and elation cannot be described with words, it was like my soul came alive and 100 white doves flew in the room and rainbows were arching through the skies and and and it was wonderful. heehee.
So, that night I got to go to Olive Garden with my parents, it was so fun a yummy. Chris had to work :(

Then, I got Monday off, what did I do....hmmm, mostly just relaxed and hung out. I had Kid's Hope, it was good, and later Heather brought over my dress for her wedding, it's beautiful. Then later Mom and I went to The Bucket List, it was good and we were the only ones in theatre! We got super hyper, heehee. Mom stood up and danced once, ha! And we shouted things out like obnoxious kids do at movies, heehee.

Today, I first went to WW and lost 3.6 lbs, nice huh? Then I worked out and ate out with Chris! Then Casey and Kelsey came over and we planned Hut's party, oops, Hut reads this, oops, oops, now she'll know, oh well, hahaha sneaky sneaky. We did some other stuff but I'll keep it on the down low, so Hut doesn't know! MUAHAHHAHAH.

Then, Chris left for la class de sign language and I ate din din and went to watch Idol with Mom and Dad. Ate some point Gavin drove me and him to Kwik Trip in his new car. I was sitting there thinking wow, I remember when he was born and now he's driving me around, it's crazy. He let me pick the music on his ipod, so of course, I picked MMMBop, duh.

Now Chris and I are safely at home, away from the frozen tundra of doom that is our great outdoors. Luckily it's warm in here.

Chris is sitting at his computer. Every so often he mumbles something under his breath like, "ugh" or "unbelieveable". I keep looking over at him, like "what's wrong?" but then I remember he's playing chess online, heehee. It's pretty intense :) I love him lots :)

Tomorrow, in place of a day of work, I have an 8 hour class, this is tortorous, but at least it's not work. And, bonus, Mom and Kelsey are in it too. Then I work Thurs and Fri day shifts, brrrr, walking in the cold! Oh well.

Welp, that's it folks, thanks for reading. Goodnight and Good day.

And, here's a few parting gifts....

Middle School Bangs, HAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Chris in his new jammies I got him, he's a lil' special, he's doesn't know what to do with his hands in pictures, akward!


This pic was a year ago, but today we were on the same couch and we generally look the same, so here ya go, Casey, Kelsey, and Brie

4 comments:

Heather said...

Sneaky sneaky is right. I'm bummed that I'm missing out on quality roomie time though! I wanna!

Heather said...

Oh and Chris likes hes doing a sick impression of the prancing deer sign.

Jackie said...

We are having such good times together arent we. I'm glad we survived the class today. BOOORRRING. Love you

Brianna said...

lol Hut, the deer sign, i love it.