Friday, January 11, 2008

Look Ma!

Last night Mom taught me how to crochet. Below is my first attempt. I realized when I was done that I was missing the last loop of every row and making a few other mistakes which led to this "triangle" shape which was supposed to be a sqaure, oops....


Then, last night when I got home I found my needle and some thread and I started a new one to show mom my skillz. I ran outta thread, but here's as far as I got. It's still a bit misshapen, but it's better! Look ma!


So, now I'm kinda addicted. I wanna figure out if I'm doing something wrong to make the edges all uneven, but maybe soon I'll get good at it! Fun fun.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Looking good Brianna, you can use those as hot pads. I learned how to do that over the summer and I'm really good at making straight lines! hehe. I expect you'll be making me a sweater soon!

Brianna said...

you got it hut, one lime green sweater comin' up

Jackie said...

Nice lil' one. It looks like your doing more than a half double crochet...otherwise it looks 100 % better than that first
piece of C--p.

Brianna said...

yeh, something's wrong with it, I need your help!

Cindy's Closet said...

Fun! I wish I had the time to do that again...:( Maybe someday. have fun!