Sunday, January 20, 2008

Cara Kjersti Dietzman is 22!!!!!!

My bestest friend Cara turns 22 on the 21st, but I thought I'd put this up a day early. I have known Cara since 1992 I think, so I was 8 and she was 6! That's about 16 years! I am very honored and blessed to have such a wonderful friend! I know we will always be friends and I wish her the very best day!!!!!!!!!! Cara, I hope you don't have clinicals on your birthday! Maybe you get the day off cuz it's MLK? Love ya lots and I miss you!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxox


I think this was when we were 6 and 8!!!!



My special and dear friend Cara Marie....





Love ya Cara!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for friends... birthdays and clinicals...wait, not clinicals, I know the two of you will always be friends. There's just something about you two. happy b-day cara

granny said...

Freinds are cool. I'm going to see 4 I havn't seen for a while on Fri. Two of them I havn't see for 49 years.

granny said...

Oh Happy B Day Cara

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Cara!!!!!!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Cara! I hope today was fabulous for you! xoxoxox