Monday, January 07, 2008

25 questions....

Choose 5 people then answer the questions, no looking ahead until you've chosen!

1. Heather
2. Kelsey
3. Christopher
4. Jackie
5. Gavin

1. How did you meet 3? We met at Culver's where we both worked, but we got to know each other really well on AOL when I moved to Winona.

2. What would you do if 3 and 5 were going out? I'd be jealous cuz I only want Chris to date me, but it would be awful, because #5 is my brother and that's just wrong

3. How long have you known number 2? We grew up in the same church and I always knew who she was, but we did not become good friends until we were roomates in Winona in 2003.

4. How do u know 5? He's my baby brother

5.What would you do if 4 confessed they loved you? I'd be honored, she's my mom!

6. A fact about number 1: She used to make chicken kiev a lot in college and I never knew what that was until her! She saves all her lotions and candles she's ever gotten, but just threw them away finally. She's also incredibly "special" and hilarious.

7. Who is 3 going out with? Me, his wife! yay!

8. What does 5 do for a living? Nothing, he's an 11th grader

9. Would you live with 3? Yes I would, in fact I do, and I love it!

10. Do you truely love any of the 5? Oh yes, I love them all.

11. What do you like about number 1? She loves God like I do, she's funny, fun, kind, loving, smart, and understands my special brain.

12. Do you miss number 3? Yes I do, he's at the Culver's Christmas party, and here I sit at work, I miss him!

13. What do you like about #5? Gavin is just the coolest, I love him to death. He's funny, talanted, and so sweet. When I am down, he always knows it and asks me what's wrong and tries to make me feel better. He's my baby brother, I like everything about him!

14. What is your opinion of 3? He's a-ight. JK, he's the love of my life! He's the most honest person I know. He's hilarious, out-going, fun to be with, smart, great talker and listener, bold, brave, all those great things. He's amazing! I love him! I also think he's very cute, heehee.

15. Would you ever go out with number 1? Sure, gladly, any day :) We're just friends though, heehee.

16. Would you ever go party with number 2? yes, a nice clean party would suit Kelsey and I just fine. In fact I was at the all boys party Jeff had with her a few weeks ago, heehee.

17. Would you ever get really personal with number 4? Um, no, sh'es my mom, that would be incredibly awkward, jk, of course!

18. Have you ever slept over at 5's house? Yeh, everyday for 15 years

19. Is anyone on the list your best friend? Yep

20.What do you like about number 2? She's just an awesome friend, I feel so blessed to spend time with her. She's great to talk to and is one of the best listeners. I also think she's hilarious and she makes me laugh and she laughs at my jokes too, heehee. I also like that she's nice, fun, honest, and neato.

21. What do you like about #4? She's my mommy, I like everything. Shes fun, funny, sweet, so caring and self-sacrificing. She always makes sure I'm ok, no matter how old I am. She's got the kindest heart ever and is SO giving and thougtful!

22. Have you ever seen number 1 naked? LOL, um no. I saw her in her pajamas a lot though, ahahah, scandalous!

23. What's number 3's favorite drink? Diet Coke from the can and Diet Mountain Dew from the fountain.

24. Are any of the 5 in love with you? Yeh, #3 is in love with me, heehee.

25. Are you in love with any of the 5? Yeh, my husband!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Haha so scandalous in my pjs! That reminds me of the picture I have of you drinking diet coke in my closet, wearing your pajamas. Random.

Brianna said...

heehee, funny pic. Why was I doing that???

Christoph's Czarbach said...

oh what a sweet blog honey :) I love you too!

Heather said...

I have no idea why you were in my closet...silly girl.

Jackie said...

awwww