Wednesday, January 09, 2008

3 for 3

Well it's night #3.

I have completely new patients tonight, only 2 of them, and guess what......they're easy! What is going on around here? I'm used to running around with my head cut off. It's become quite clear to me that I do not want a slow job. I'd rather be somewhat busy. I have the sweetest patients tonight and I have done a lot with them, but nothing takes too much time and they're hardly ever calling for help.

So, I've been trying to answer as many other patient's call lights as I can. But no one is overly busy tonight. We just have a nice group of patients right now I think. It's 21:18 right now, can you figure out what time that is??? Okay, I'll tell you, it's 9:21. I remember when I had no clue about military time and now I don't even have to think about it, it just comes to me. What a handy skill huh?

Last night I woke up in the middle of the night to find myself with quite the overwhelming feeling of nausea, random. Sorry to gross you out, but yeh, I threw up. For those of you who are instantly thinking, "oh she must be pregnant" I can guarantee you, this is not the case. As sick and twisted as this is, I was actually thinking, "Yes, now I'm sick and I can have the day off!" But no, I woke up feeling just perfectly fine, of course. So yeh, I have no idea what that was all about.

Chris left for b-ball today with Dad and Brice while I went and worked out. I then met my dear mother at Subway for lunch! We went to Target next where she got a few things and I got toilet paper, fun huh? Then of course it was off to work, again. After tonight I'll get 2 days off, then I work the weekend, which are 2 twelve hour shifts. At least they'll be in the day and more busy.

I wish I had something more interesting to say so I can waste more time. I have a few pills to give at 10:00 and then I'll be bored again. I'm trying to be as helpful as possible. I organized the kitchen, it was already kinda messy after only 2 weeks here. I cleaned out the fridge and straightened the cupboards. I also straightened up all the desk areas, hahaha.

I cannot think of a single thing to do now. I found out I need to change my nursing lisence so it doesn't say Brianna Hemmer. I need to copy our marriage license and send it all out tomorrow or else! Yikes.

Let's see what else could I write about.....

Ok, I'm done. I think I'll go give pills or something.........bye all!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

You are funny. Your hubby is here hanging out with Dad, Gav and I. Sorry you are so bored, but at least it seems like you're trying to do some productive things. Love you

Heather said...

Gross. You and your random nausea episodes.