Saturday, January 26, 2008

And The Winner Is........

KELSEY MARIE!!!!

The actual total in the piggy is $42.50. Many of you were very close to that number, but Kelsey with the guess of $42.50 was only 6 cents away! So now Kels, you get a blog in your honor.
Let's start with a few pictures!

Here Kelsey is a freshman in collage and only 18 years old! We were roomates our first year at WSU and it was a blast. Actually, I believe this is her 19th b-day. She is liking off the frosting, not trying to to cut herself. Kelsey helped to make my 1st year at WSU a ton of fun, I dunno what I would have done without out her. We laughed a lot and stayed up too late.


Here Kelsey is trying to get the smell of burnt popcorn out of our dormroom. I had a tendancy to burn it repeatedly, oops.

Kelsey on her 20th b-day...pretty bird... Also our 2nd year of being roomates!

What a happy child, I caught her in mid-laugh.
Kelsey in 2006 looking beautiful on her wedding day!!!

Kelsey is a wonderful girl. She's fun to be with, very funny, crazy, goofy, sweet, kind, thoughtful, and a very good listener. And many other things. She is very outgoing and is always herself. She enjoys to be called Bertha and is not afraid to say "sup dawg" to anyone, including CEOs of major companies, mauahahahah. Kelsey finished nursing school and is now a nurse at Mayo, is married to a wonderful guy named Jeff, and is expecting a baby this spring. Her and Jeff also just bought their 1st house, WOW! I am very blessed and glad to have Kelsey as such a very good friend! I love that she lives close to me now! I'm glad I got to write a blog about her and I hope she's not offended by any of the pics, ahahah.
Love ya girl!!!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

That was a very sweet Blog about Kelsey. As your mother, Iam also very glad you two we're roomies at college. You forgot to mention that Kelsey is...."perfect"
Congrats on the big win Kels, You deserve it.

Christoph's Czarbach said...

Congratulations Kels! Good job yo! Holla!!

Heather said...

Way to go Kels! I was way off with my guess, thats a lot of money to have in coins. Kelsey you have mucho amounts of great pictures and fun stories, thanks for being you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog brie! I can't believe I was so close- ha! I have a secret gift. hahaha. And yes, I am "perfect" hahaha. jkjkjkjk! Anywho- thanks! Love ya too!