Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Day Before My Birthday Is A Fun Day.

*******Well, I had to work and it was a mad-house, but at about 2:00pm, a man was walking down the hall and he said, "Does anyone know Brianna Lewis?" and I was like, "That's me!" And then he handed me flowers! I was so excited! I opened them up and they were from my husband with a little note that said Happy Birthday, I love you!! How fun to get flowers at work, it totally made my day! What a sweetheart Chris is :)
*******Then, Chris picked me up from work so I didn't have to ride the bus! (Thanks to Mama who picked me up the day before!) Then we went to McDonalds for a lil' treat, this is our once every week or so tradition after he picks me up, fun fun. Then I worked out and Chris did homework. We went to Applebees for din cuz we hadn't been there in a while. It was so good. I got chicken ceasar salad and Chris got the fajita roll-up. Then we split their new dessert thingies, called dessert shooters, cuz they're in little cups. We tried the strawberry cheesecake, it was so good! We had fun :) Now we're home in the warmth, both on our computers catchin' up on emails and all that good stuff.
*******Tomorrow, I'm 24! Wowee. Almost a quarter century. I can only imagine how fast the years fly by now. Life goes even faster after school's out, weird. I get to hang out with my husband in the mornin', then we both have Kid's Hope from 2-5:30, because it included a party for them (on my b-day of all days, heehee) then we're gonna have dinner at the City Cafe, cuz we never been there and Chris heard it was good! Then word has it, Mom and Dad are inviting us over! Yip yip, I'm excited!
*******Then, on Friday I get to see my bestest girl friends Kels, Casey, and Heather at Panera for breakfast! Yay!
*******I don't work until Sat. overnight, so it's a nice break after working 3 super busy day shifts in a row, yeh yeh, it's only 3 days, but lemme tell ya, it's tough :) Today we all had 4 patients, which is unheard of, not sure why that happened??? But we lived and so did out patients!
*******Some other random things*******
*Saturday night: I finally got to hang out with just Gavin, we rented Shrek 3 and ate food, it was lots of fun. Meanwhile, Chris' brother randomly came to town and they went to a movie!
* I made my first crock pot thing yesterday, roast, it was good and it cooked all day while I was at work, what a concept.
*Chris and I watched Idol and House last night with my parents and Gavin.
*I went to Lacrosse on Friday with Jill and Kellie to see a movie and watch WSU vs Lacrosse gymnastics, LaX won, bummer. But it was good gymnastics to see!
*I got my hair highlighted.
*I helped Kelsey tape the baby's room and take off hardware so they can paint it this weekend, yay!
Ok, here are some pics as of late/today. Love ya alls.
My sweet husband and me.
My hair is lighter
My flowers!

"These are for you!"

I love how there are pink tulips in it! They're in a basket, it ya couldn't tell.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh, so fun....I remember a certain girl who brought me flower at work for my birthday. How sweet of Chris to do that, and they are soooo pretty. Great update Brie, you've been so busy and sounds like the next few days will be filled with fun and friends, yay.
Happy Birthday sweetie, even if it's a day early.

ps.... be looking for a special blog all about you......Love you

pss 4 patients..what in the crap is that all about???

Heather said...

Special surpises for a special girl on her birthday! You hair looks nifty, almost kinda blondish, ok I'm gonna call it sandy blond. Have a great day! Woot!