Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Yes, Again.........

Well, here I am again at work, except now, I have about 5 hours left. I'm on my break and I'm bored actually. There's nothing on TV and yeh, nothing to do. This has been a strangely dull week at work.

I have 2 patients and they're both very pleasant and don't need me very much. Hopefully I don't get a post-op later or something!

Today was just dandy. I got myself up and out to weight watchers, I somehow managed to take a month break from that, oh well, so now I have to make up for lost time. I had lost 21 lbs and now after that month break, I've lost 17 lbs, so you do the math on the damage I did over break.

After that Chris and I hung out for a while and went to Culver's for lunch, at which I ate quite sensibly. We were there for a while and then I pretty much had to come back home to get ready for work. And, here I am.

Chris had a ton of fun at the x-mas party last night, he got to dress up in a huge sumo suit and wrestle people. He also did some karokee. His voice is hoarse today and he'll all sore, sounds like he had a lotta fun, heehee.

Tomorrow, I work again, but I hope to work out before hand and get back into the swing of things with that. I'm on a mad search tonight to try and find someone to work for me on March 15th, my friend Heather's wedding (I'm in it!). I asked for it off and I didn't get it for whatever reason and the nurse manager's gone today and tomorrow and I'm getting paranoid, so I am calling someone later on and she can hopefully do it for me! Yikes. Well, I'm pretty much gonna have to call in and say I can't come if I don't end up getting it off, cuz obviously I need and want to be there!!!

Well, I think I'll find something to do for the rest of my break. Have a lovely evening. I'll probably write more later, when I'm bored.

peace out.

PS: there are a few new blogs below if you haven't read them yet, make sure you do, they're thrilling.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Dont worry Heather...she'll be there.
Hi Brie, glad your not overworked, but boring is not always fun either.

granny said...

I'll work for you Brie.

Heather said...

I'm not worried! Although I feel bad that you have to go through so much just for one day. Thanks though, you better be there cause you're like my Matron of Honor or something!