Wednesday, November 02, 2005

You're dying to know about my day aren't you?


It's about 9:00 and I have so much left to study tonight and tomorrow, oof-dah. Can I do it? I don't know. Since I am already lacking in time to do what I need to do, I thought I'd make it more challenging by wasting some of the time I do have by updating my blog.

Yesterday I went to Kellogg/Wabasha and vistied my community health care client. It was great fun. He invited me for lunch at the "legion" in two weeks, so that should be neato. I then proceeded to follow one of the public health nurses around for the day to see what her job is like, I couldn't stay awake, it was horrible, but it was cool to she what she does. Luckily I don't think she or the clients noticed I was sleeping while sitting up, at least I hope not.

Today I met with my mental health client in Winona. We went on a short walk (because long ones tire him out, jeesh, that's the point, and he's a young guy too) and then he wanted to make hamberger helper, so we did that. Then I worked, worked out, and started the studying process. I took a nap at like 7:00p, cuz I couldn't keep my eyes open. It was the worst 40 minutes of sleep ever. I slept the whole time, but had horrible dreams non-stop. Then Heather and I went to Culver's. I decided I could go for a break. I got a bowl of chili and pop since I already ate supper. Today I made myself spaghetti. I was very proud of myself and it was yum-mee. Now I am studying again, while drinking pop, so I will be up every two seconds to go to the bathroom. I've learned in the past that caffeine stimulates the bladder, which is why it makes you pee so much, but in class the other day our teacher called caffeine a "natural diuretic" (which is a medication people are given to get rid of fluids and it makes them pee). That made me lol, cuz I'm like forcing my body to get rid of fluids, yeh, not that funny, maybe it just is to me because we talk about diuretics all the time.

Hmm..well good news, the apartment inspector didn't say a word about the way my bed was illegally postioned, so she must not care. Also, a man came today and pulled a massive and very sick hairball out of Heather and my shower, so now it drains properly. That is so gross, I swear it was like a 1/4 of the hair on my head. I'm going bald. I'll probably have to get a wig. I heard wigs have names, like "the Sharon" or "the Barbara" maybe that's an old thing and they don't do it anymore, but it would be fun to be bald and rush into a wig store and yell out, "get me "the Sharon, now!"

Guess what, I'm getting married in 354 days, which is less than a year!

Oh, today was a very nice day. I was thinking about you Mom and how it was your perfect kind of day, at least it felt like that here. Not hot and not cold, I like it.

Also, I was wondering if anyone reads my blog that never comments. So, if you are reading this now, I demand that you comment so I know, just outta curiousity, if you read this. If you can't think of a single thing to say, just write, Hi Brianna, my name is (your name here) and I read your blog today. Heehee. Do it, do it, it'll be fun.

Ok, back to studying.
Adios.
Comment now, everyone's doing it....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you know I read your blogs. I sit and stare all day long waiting for you to update. I LOL'd at the wig names. Honey I dont think you're going bald. But if you were you'd want to ask for the "dolly" wig. Hee hee
Yay for making spaghetti, yummy. I'm proud of you. You're such a good cooker. love you

Heather said...

Oh Brianna I cant believe you updated your blog right after culvers. You were gonna get busy! I totally loled at the "get me the Sharon" thing. And you must realize that half of that hair in the ball was mine. Even though it all looked the same color, pretty sure i lose a lot of hair too. "Hurry up get me "the Jennifer!""

granny said...

Brianna,
I read your blog every time. sometimes i just ltiapmp. By the way I know all about the pee thingy. My doctor has my on the pee pill and when I take it I can't be but five steps from the pot. And don't eva turn on the water after I take it. That would be real bad. When you get the urge you have to walk reral quick and almost with your legs crossed. Now I axed isnt that a sight for sore eyes??

Anonymous said...

ahh man, that was a very funny blog babe. You are sooooo good and you're super funny, heehheheh annnnnnnnnnd I love you

Cara said...

Of course i read silly girl how else am i supposed to know what your up to!

Brianna said...

Yay! Meghan commented, very exciting and it was a lovely comment! Oh, and I heard you met Chris! cooolio, wish I could've seen you this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hi Brianna.
I read your blog. Ya know, I just pulled a hair thingy out of our shower too!! It looked like mostly Kelsey's hair. It was totally gross. I am excited for all of the excitment we will all be going through the next 350 days or so.
Keep studying and perservering!! You have less days of school than to your wedding.