Friday, November 04, 2005

Minesweeper

Oh wow, I am so excited. I have been playing the game minesweeper on my computer since we first got a computer when I was in middle school. I got good at it when I was younger because along with solitare, it was about the most fun thing I could do on the computer. Anyways, there are three levels and I've never passed the "expert" level because it requires a lot of time and concentration and my eyes start getting fuzzy and I can't see the boxes anymore. However, tonight, while taking a studying break I was very determined to pass it, and I did! It took me about 9 1/2 minutes. I just had to share that with the world. I passed the expert level of minesweeper and it only took me about 8 years to do it. WHOOT!

3 comments:

granny said...

There are too many bombs in those squares. I can't even get the first level. WAY to go Brie.

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to be a mouse in the corner when you accomplished your goal in life.
Way to go Brie Just remember I taught you everthing you know.

Heather said...

"Special"