Sunday, November 20, 2005

Oh, l'm like totallly, like still in, like the study lounge


Within a 1/2 hour of being in the study lounge today (Sunday) the three girls walked by. I didn't look up at first, but then I heard someone say, "She's in there again", so I looked up and sure enough, it was the three girls, going down the steps. I wanna walk by them and say, "You don't knnooowwwww me". (refer to blog entry below this one if you don't know what I'm talking about)

Today I am studying diseases of the liver, gallbladder, pancreas, and kidneys as well as neurological disorders, oof dah. Tomorrow, after I take this test, I will have to immediately start studying for my last mental health test which is on Tuesday. I calculated that I only need to get 28 outta 40 to have an A in the class, so no problem. On Tuesday I also meet with my Kellogg client. After all that stuff I get to go home!!!!

I never mentioned that a great deal of yesterday was spent OUTSIDE of the study lounge. Christoper, my wonderful fiance, came over to visit me. He came at about 10:15 and had a pop for me in his hand, yum yum, he read my mind. Then we hung around and watched discovery health channel. I was impressed that he actually watched it, and I told him that, and he said it's not like he's watching it because he loves it, like I do, it's more like it's interesting but he's thinking, "why am I watching this?" hehehe. Then Chris bought me lunch at Chula Vista, mmm mmm, I haven't been there in for-ev-er. Thanks Chris!!! He had to leave at about 3 to go to work, so that was when my study lounging started. I had lots of fun having Chris as my only company of the day. Besides Chris, I only talked to two other humans on Saturday: the Walmart check out lady and Kellie on the phone, heehee, my roomies are gone! Also, Chris got an A on his math test, I'm so excited for him and so proud! Yip yip! What a smarty pants.

Well, I think I shall start learning about kidney disorders now, they are my favorite organ, so I guess this will be super fun!! hahah, or not.

Oh my goodness, this morning, on discovery health, I saw a show about how things can go wrong with twins before they're born. One thing that can happen is while they are being formed, one twin can get inside the other. So one baby grows normally, but with it's twin inside of it, and that twin will not continue to grow, it will just stay alive by means of the normal baby. So when the normal baby is born, they have to open it up and take out the little deformed twin. It was acutally very disturbing. Good think I told ya then huh? haha.

MMMkay, I'm sure I'll write later or tomorrow, or something. Bye!!! xoxoxo

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm disturbed

granny said...

I married a twin and I think he has someone inside him because he is weird.It could be the Norweigon(spelling) blood too. hee hee

Jackie said...

Kelsey I didnt know you were expecting....well I'm glad it's only one. You said it, not me. (Hee Hee)

Heather said...

Congratulations Kelsey!

Brianna said...

Gran, I loled at what you said about Grandpa, sillllly.

Also, congrats to Kelsey, although I hoped you would have waited until you were married...sigh....what is the world coming too?

Anonymous said...

hey, you would believe it (remember last year...lol That was pretty mean of me....hehehe)

Brianna said...

hahah, I totally forgot about that, talk about my heart stopping beating!!! sheesh