Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Another study break opportunity

Name on birth certificate: Brie

Birthdate! : January 31, 1984

Nicknames:Brie, butthead, briemarie, brianna sue, various things

Star sign: big dipper

School: I dont' like it

Email address: too personal

Color of eyes: brown

Hair color: brown

Shoe size: 12

Brothers/Sisters: Brice and Gavin

HAVE YOU EVER

Missed school because it was raining: I never go to school when it's raining, it's too dangerous, I could get wet or slip on the grass.

Put a body part on fire for amusement: no, but the boys in my industrial tech class in middle school like to put hot glue guns on themselves to make blisters....

Been in a car accident: no

Been hurt emotionally. no, oh wait, I am a human, yeh I have.

Kept a secret from everyone: yes, all of you, muahahhaha, you dont know me.

Had an imaginary friend: Ben, he lives in Heather's closet, although I'm not sure if he's a friend, he's a little shifty

Cried during a movie: Yes, but it's pretty rare. The movie that always makes me cry is Stepmom.

Ever thought an animated character was hot: hmm...I don't think so. (I know who Max Steele is Cara, cuz I remember your doll in your room, heehee)

FAVORITES

Favorite Shampoo: Mmm...doesn't matter, right now I have the Aussie brand, inspired by Heather

Favorite color: oh I usually say blue, but it's hard to pick cuz I also like yellow, green, pink, red, and purple, haha.

Summer/Winter: Summer

Favorite Drink: Diet Coke

Song: Oh man, I like to many to pick, I'm pretty sure I say a differnt thing everytime I get this question. Today, I think I'll go with Revolutionary Love by David Crowder cuz I keep listening to it over and over.

Ice Cream: the brown kind

Subject: sheesh, I have all nurisng classes, so, outta all them that I have right now I'd say Emerging Health Care is my favorite subject because it's all about learning about our health care system, so its all new, interesting info, a nice change from nursing care stuff. But over my entire academic career, I'd say Geometry in 10th grade, Algebra II in 11th grade, World Affairs in 11th grade, and my Anatomy & Physiology and Pathophysiology classes in college have been the coolest.

Person(s): Haha, my favorite person? That's a funny question. I'm going with me, I love me, I'm the coolest, I wanna be just like me. I hope you're picking up the sarcasm. I think my favorite people know who they are : )

Girls name: yo mamma

Boys name: a bunch, they're all a secret.

TV show: Gilmore Girls, ER, Discovery Health Channel: Mystery Diagnosis, Plastic Surgery before and after, etc., Made (I always get addicted to it once I start watching it), Full House, Boy Meets World (the older years preferably)

RIGHT NOW

Wearing: Khaki pants and a white/pink/brown/tan/yellowish stiped button down shirt

I'm feeling: whatev.Eating:chewing gum from Sooi

Drinking: nothing, but I wish I had fountain pop right now

Talking to: I just announced to everyone in the computer lab (i'm at work) how to avoid jamming the priniter because they keep jamming it and I have to keep fixing it

Listening to: kids taking their computer tests... "click, click, cough, click click"

IN THE LAST 24 HRS

Cried: no

Met someone new: yes, one of the massage therapists from WSU, I had to interview her this morning

Cleaned your room: yesterday I vacuumed and picked up!

Drove a car: Yes, I just did, to the interview, which was at a little coffee place.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

Yourself: Um..I don't really know what that means, but I give credit to God for anything good in myself, so I would re-phase it as I believe in the power of God in myself, but not in myself alone.

Santa claus: I realized when I was 7 that there was no Santa cuz mom never sent our letters to him. I was not sad though.

Tooth Fairy: no

Ghosts: no

Angels: no doubt

UFO's: yes, I have one too! jk

FRIENDS AND LIFE:

Do you have a soul mate: I've never really thought about what a soul mate is, hmm...a mate for your soul.....heehee. I know without a doubt that Chris and I were made to be together because that was God's plan, so that's my answer.

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: no, but I got a fiance, heehee

Do you like anyone?: yeh, heehee, a lil' more than like though : )

Who have you known the longest?: My family, obviously, but other than that, the person I've known the longest and stayed close with is Cara

Who's the weirdest: prob Cara! but i love her!

Who's the shyest?: mmm, no one

Who has seen you cry: when I almost died skiing, my family saw me cry, haha, that experience instantly came to mind. I really don't cry much, and usually not in front of people.

What is the best feeling in the world: Someone tickling my feet, playing with my hair, back massage, that kind of stuff and 100 other things

Worst Feeling: guilt, nervousness

MISC. QUESTIONS

Silver or gold: gold

Diamond or pearl: diamonds, but I have a new-found interest in pearls

Sunset or sunrise: Well, they're both pretty, but I think sun-set, because I'm more likely to be awake for it and sometimes the sky gets all multicolored and it's so cool

Have you ever gone skinny-dipping: no

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: my doll and blanket, but no animals.

Have you ever broken/sprained/fractured a bone: neva'

Do you have any piercings: no

Rain, sun, or snow: Rain, nothing but rain, all day, everyday, I love it. ahhahhmauahahaha.

How is the weather right now: Holy crapola, it's frozen tundra out there.

Do you like cookies: uh, I dunno, I've never had one. I only eat organic foods from the earth, like dirt for instance.

What makes you happy: Well, all the wonderful people I know, like Chris, my fam, my friends, having no homework, yummy food, watching movies, rainbows, pretty things outside, like the ocean, winning the lottery, just kiddin. And obviously, God.

Are you too shy to ask someone out: I have never and I will never. I haven't because I would rather the guy ask me and I won't now because I'm marrying the one I love!

What's the stupidest thing you have ever done: Hmm...I do a lot of stupid things, like forget my car at school and get ticket for it, rarrrr. Um, I dunno, I'm sure Heather can think of somethings, or maybe Cara, I dunno, ask them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry "i forgot" to send those letter's to santa. I think they are still in my drawer. eep

granny said...

Brianna do you have time on your hands? You should be in the study lounge bugging the three girls.jk

Cara said...

You know you like max steele too, i was sad i got the aqua one i wanted the mountain climber!!!! Glad to see you are a Diet Coke fan now we can be real best friends! And we know i'm weird it's not like you were announcing anything new but do they know that your just as weird i mean come on you hang out with me!

Heather said...

You make me laugh Brianna. "There goes my dollar" (as its flying away, Brianna remaining complete calm as Heather chases after it) All time favorite Brianna moment...Hawaii hotel room, every single time we left the room you went the wrong way! "Umm Brianna this way" I love you! hehe