Saturday, November 19, 2005

Come, one and all........



I get a kick out of this so I thought I'd share it. Ok, I have a lot to do, every day, so I come into the study lounge, because it's a good quiet place (usually) where I get a whole table to myself to spread everything out. It's also very close to my apartment room, so I can easily leave often to go to the bathroom, get pop, talk to my roomates, etc. There are these three girls who come in here once in a while and they're very loud. They don't really do homework, they just giggle, which is fine, I just wish they didn't do it in here, cuz it's my only quiet place! Anyhoo, from where the study lounge is positioned, I can see people doing up and down the stairs, and those people always look into the study lounge as they pass, especially those three girls, it's like whatever/whoever is in the study lounge is of great interest to them. They've gone by several times tonight and have looked in. I feel like waving frantically or doing some kind of cool trick, like a back flip, so they have an actual reason to posess such a great interest in peering in at me.

So, getting to my point, the three girls just walked by, again, and, forgetting that a thin piece of glass and single door doesn't completely drown out sound, one girl proceeds to shout to the other two, "Oh my gosh, that girl is still in there!!!" Referring to me of course. Hahah, I loled. I think it's funny that they notice. I am the...drum roll please.....

"AMAZING STUDY LOUNGE GIRL!!! WATCH ME SIT, STUDY,AND.....SIT....AND.....WELL ANYWAY, AREN'T I AMAZING FOLKS?"

A sign should be placed outside the study lounge door:
"Peer in to view the study lounge girl, only 5 cents per look."

Before I know it they'll be talking about me in the Winonan (school newspaper).
"Have you heard about the girl who studies all day, everyday, in the same exact room in East Lake. Go there, second floor, walk up the steps, look in, and repeat, over and over and over, everytime you look, I guarantee, she'll be there...facinating....simply facinating. Word has it, she's in the nursing program."

Haahhaha, funny, all three girls just walked back down the steps, one after the other and each turned their head, a perfect 90 degrees, to look directly at me as they passed. I smiled at them.

Oh dear, well, I needed a study break. So, I guess I will go back to that studying now, after all, I am "study lounge girl", I have to keep up my rep.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Brianna, you're such a freak show. I LOL"d at your blog almost pee'd my pants. you're a hoot. Happy studying. Love you

Heather said...

Wow Brianna, great story. You really need to wave at them when they go by because you have such friendly face perhaps they are waiting for you to show your friendlyness. hehe We love you Brianna.

granny said...

I would make a sign that said, Maybe if you three would do this you might get somewhere in the world. Then put a big smiley face at the bottom. That would get them good. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

a fish in a fishbowl