Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Hello.
Last weekend was pretty sweet. I did homwork and things and then Chris was here for all of Sunday which was awesome cuz I love to be with him the whole day. We had a picnic like thing in my living room with bread from Erb's, yum, then we went to Chicken Little, which I highly recommend, I loled a lot : ) and we also ate at Acoustic, which was yummy as well. This week has been busy of course. I cannot wait for Christmas break. I have a test every week at least, projects, group stuff, so yeh, it's just packed full. I wanna lay around and watch tv, hahah, but I can't. I have to study all night tonight too, man! First though I have to go to Wabasha to go along with a public health nurse to a baby visit, cute! I get to see a baby, fun. Today was my last meeting with my mental health client. We're having a party for all the mental health clients next week, so I'll see him again, but it's somewhat sad. I shall miss him. We went to Hy-vee and ate all you can eat buffets, whoot whoot. Well, this is short cuz I gotta get goin, but there's a quick little run down of the week and I missed tons of stuff, but there ya go! I wanna put some pictures in too, but I shall later. A'ight, I hope you're all having a good day!
~Brianna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're in the home stretch Brie. I'm proud of you, hang in there, but please dont stay up all night studying. I cant stand the thought of it. Sleep precious...sleep

Brianna said...

hahah, I almost watched Ever After the other day, but I didn't because it felt like you should be there too, so yes, let's watch it over break.