Monday, November 14, 2005

Things about me


I thought this survey was pretty original, so here ya go....

2 names you go by:
1. Brianna
2. Brie

2 parts of your heritage:
1. Norweigan
2. Scottish

2 things that scare you:
1. Bugs going into my ear
2. Flies anywhere near me, ahh

2 of your everyday essentials:
1. God
2. My planner, I could function without it, but it's my means for organization.

2 things you are wearing right now:
1. An Old Navy fleece thing I've had since 9th grade
2. My pink watch from Mom :)

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
1. Shane and Shane
2. Newsboys

2 favorite songs (at the moment):
1. Prescence (Newsboys)
2. Yearn (Shane and Shane)

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
1. The experience of sharing my whole life with someone else who wants to be a part of it.
2. Happiness/fun/laughter

2 truths:
1. God is so very real
2. Everything happens according to God's plan, whether it seems good or bad.

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
I'm thinking about Chris here :)
1. Smile
2. Eyes

2 of your favorite hobbies:
1. Scrapbooking
2. Making cookies

2 things you want really badly:
1. To have God look down on me and say, finally, you are saying "yes" to me in all you do.
2. For my family/friends who don't know God as their personal savior to know Him and for abortion to be completely illegal in all forms.

2 places you want to go on vacation:
1. London
2. Anywhere tropical
(3. Also to Guatemala/Ghana, cuz that's where my sponsored children live)

2 things you want to do before you die:
1. Reach more people for Christ
2. Have babies :)

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick:
1. I like playing with my hair and painting my toe nails :)
2. I like girl movies/shows (but then again, there are guys that do too)

2 things you are thinking about right now:
1. The new Gilmore Girls on Tuesday
2. How much I'm looking forward to Chris and I being parents some day

2 stores you shop at:
1. Target/Wally: random things/groceries
2. Old Navy/Maurices: clothes


I must give Kelli W. credit for this survey since I got if off her page : )

Also, you should all do this survey and put it in your blog/email it cuz it's fun : )

4 comments:

granny said...

Branna you crack me up.

Anonymous said...

How did I get such a precious child. I hope someday Chris and You are blessed with a child just like you ! Love you to pieces

Anonymous said...

oh, my gosh that was like the best blog ever written :0 I loved it soooooo much, heeheh, just kiddin' but I did think that it was quite awesome, love you, love you

Megan said...

i think you two need a kid just like me! Can i babysit?? muhhaahahahahahahaahahahahahha! I love you cuzzins!