Saturday, November 05, 2005

My Fellow Minnesotans.......

I found some fun facts today about MN while on a county board website (for a homework assignment) and I didn't know any of these and some make me laugh, so here ya go, MN facts.

MN state muffin: blueberry

MN state butterfly: monarch

MN state tree: red pine

MN state song: Hail Minnesota

MN state fish: walleye

MN state mushroom: morel

MN state photogragh: "Grace" (1918) (who know we had a state photogragh??)

MN state drink: milk (heehee)

MN state grain: wild rice

MN state gemstone: Lake Superior agate

4 comments:

Heather said...

Yay our state drink is milk! I heart milk. Without milk there would be no CHEESE!

Anonymous said...

Brianna, this doesnt count as a blog.

Anonymous said...

I did it again. That "myself comment" is really mom.....Me

Brianna said...

oh mom...you are a funny one