Friday, January 27, 2006

Yippee!!!

Yay! Today when I checked my mail I had a package slip. When I went to get my package, there were two! One from Mom and one from Cara. Cara's was a b-day present, a necklace and bracelet that she made and pink slippers! Mom got me all sorts of things, like tic-tacs, gum, a magnetic frame, cool roll on chap stick, a much needed comb, a face mask, lotion, playing cards, little baby files you can put in your purse, and probably more I'm not remembering. Thank you Mom and Cara for being so thoughtful, you made my day!!!!! I love you guys!

BEFORE...















AFTER...
(including the awesome massage ball from Chris!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brianna you forgot to mention the peach/orange sports bra. Hee Hee

Brianna said...

gee thanks mom... I totally "forgot" to include that...hmmm..thanks ***blushes***
heehee.

granny said...

Are you playing sports now Brie????

Heather said...

haha i like your grandma's comment. And how kind of your mother and cara to send you such delightful gifts; you are a special girl so you deserve it all! hehe Love you!

Megan said...

HEHEHE...Brie, your mommy is the coolest! She even remembers her neice when she sends packages!

Brianna said...

I love you kels! Hmm..you must not have gotten all those packages I sent you this semester, curse the good for nothing postal system (is postal the word I'm looking for?)