Monday, January 30, 2006

The last day of being 21

You may be tired of seeing the pictures of the packages, so I will update.

*Saturday: went to movie: Glory Road, was very good, I recommed it.

*Sunday: Church was good, went with HUT, bought tickets for a conference at the civic center on communication for me, Chris, Kelsey, and Jeff. And, drum roll........da da da da......I studied. Yep, for the first time this year, for like two hours, wow, that study lounge sure missed me.

*Monday: worked 9-11am, no one came in, duh, it's the first day, so I sat and did homework-like things. What is homework-like you ask, well if I told you, I'd have to kill you. hahaha, sorry, I just wanted to say that. muahah. jk. Went to class 11-1, met with clinical teacher till about 2, talked to Chris and Momma, Megan came over, went to Target with her. Went to kickboxing, hard, very hard. Went to Culv's with Casey. Came home, wrote this blog.

*I wore my retainers last night

*Tomorrow is my birthday!!!

*I had soup for lunch

*My mom had me 22 years ago, almost!

*I am going to apply for my first professional job this week!

*I like cake, so I get some tomorrow from CWMP (Meggie Lou)

*Chris is coming tomorrow and we're a goin' ta Chula!

*Momma is having a par-tay for me on Sunday!

*I like my heart post-it notes

*I like my new mouse

*When I was young I thought a computer mouse was really the animal mouse (I had never seen one before)

*I wanna go to the ocean, today!

*My bum hurts, as well as my legs, stomach, arms, back, calves, and so forth due to kickboxing!

*I read some Potter last night

*I vacuumed yesterday

*And that's all folks! Love ya!


Me, in my best frumpy outfit!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look like a midget.

Happy Birthday Baby girl 3:38 pm january 31. WOW, 22 yrs old, you're getting closer to your mid twenties, yikes.

granny said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Brianna Sue, Happy Birthday to you.

granny said...

love u lots and have a great day.

granny said...

You will have to excuse the spelling of the big A word, I don't know if i'll spell it right. OH! WELL!
I have a question for you. Is the new look to hide your anarexic condition??? jk. love u verry very much.

Brianna said...

Lol, a midget, heehee, funny funny. Thanks for the b-day wishes. Mom, at the 3:38, I will be thinking about you having to give birth to me! heehee. You're the best momma eva'. Gran, you have me figured out don't you...yes, I am anorexic, how did you know. I am an anorexic midget. Sad sad sad.

Heather said...

"Special" hehe Happy b-day to you!

Megan said...

I love you Cuzzin! You look like a Birthday girl in that outfit! No wonder! See you tonight! MMMMM CAKE! (said in the "that's not cassie's room" voice)

Anonymous said...

I forgot to add that you're a PRETTY midget. Happy Birthday again. Check out my Blog.....