Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Back in the hizzle fo shizzle.

Hello friends...

I thought I'd tell you about the Culver's Christmas party tonight. It was pretty sweet. It was once again at the Willow Creek Golf Course, were our wedding reception shall be. Dinner was yummy and we played games and such. Chris won be a big cozy Culver's sweatshirt with his raffle ticket and I won a hat! Both of which I am wearing in the picture below. I also got a $25 gift card to Target! How fun. Our owner gives that to everyone. The highlight was seeing Chris in the Culver's rap contest. He's been working this week on a rap about Culver's and he came up with something quite impressive if I do say so myself. He performed it with another guy to do the chorus and a few words here and there with Chris. He did such a great job. It was so cool to see him up there doing his thang, he's such a natural in front of the peeps. A dude from the South store did pretty well too and the judges decided to give him first place, but Chris got second and won a free hooded sweatshirt which is pretty cool. Chris, you got first in my heart : ) Cuz you my baby and you did real good, whoot whoot. You guys should hear his rap, it's fun-nee.
Now I am preparing for bed. I wish I would go to bed early like a normal human, but I won't. I have to get up at like 9:45, cuz Brice and I are going to go get Gavin from Century and take him out for lunch. Than later I'm meeting with another photographer! I hope everyone's having a good week.

Love, Brianna M. Hemmer

Me In My New Attire (the sweatshirt is a men's XL, haha)

6 comments:

granny said...

kwel pic Brie. Chris shoulda won first place.

Anonymous said...

That "dude" from the South store ought to be SHOT. (just kidding)

Heather said...

Wow. Lots of updates these days.

Cara said...

i'm impressed keep um coming! I would love to hear the rap! was that one he was working on when i was talking to him on hello?

Brianna said...

tru-dat, there was like one slow song and it was the depressing new Kelly Clarkson song, not good for dancing. puh.

Megan said...

puh.