Monday, January 09, 2006

Dentist tools = Cruel and Unusual Punishment


Saturday:

I went to the Bridal Extravaganza with Mom and aunt Susan. It was lots of fun. We just walked around and looked at everything and I put my name in lots of boxes. Wish me luck on winning the honeymoon!!! I sampled lots of cakes, watched a fashion show, and got info. on lots of things. Later that day Kelsey, Jeff, Chris, and I went to Olive Garden and then came to my house and watched Brad Stein. It was much fun and I loled a lot, heehee. Then I went bowling with Heather and Casey which was also lots of fun. I got in the 100s both times, which is quite the accomplishment for me. I saw Elizabeth and Greg there, whom I haven't seen in at least a year, so that was very exciting. Later we went to Perkins and had shakes, yum yum. What a fun day!

Sunday:

I can't remember what I did...I think I just hung out at the mall with Gavin after we ate there. Than the two of us came home and jammed on the piano and drums, fun fun, he's so talanted. Then Chris came a little later and we went to Chipolte and Wally. I got a fun organizer so I can put all my new info. in something in an organized manner. Later, my whole family, plus Chris and Jenny watched Madagascar, which I got from Chris this Christmas. Some peeps, like Dad and Chris took naps during it.

Monday:

Today I woke up very early to go to the dentist. I never hated the dentist until a few years ago, I'm not really sure why, I used to like it, now I would rather die.

Dental Lady: "Let me just scape your teeth to death with this metal hook like tool. Don't worry, it's okay for all the enamel to get ripped off your teeth and the digging into your gums with only hurt for a few days."

Me: "I want to bite her finger, I wonder what she'd do if I did? Seriously, is this necessary, can we just skip this part, ugh, torture."

Dental Lady: "Ok, lemme just scrape this one tooth 100 times in a row, digging harder with each scrape."

Me: "Singing church songs in my head and trying to go to a happy place"

Dental Lady: "Ok now I will "polish" your teeth with my spinning rubberish tool."

Me: "Oh yes, I love the feeling of this sick grainy toothpaste getting forced inbetween my teeth. I also love the roof of my mouth and my lips being tickled in a very uncomfortable way by the spinner thing."

Dental Lady: "I like to make sure the spinning thing covers each tooth 300 times!!"

Me: "Shoot me please."

Dentist comes in: "Hmm...let me re-scrape your teeth in case the dental lady didn't get it all, yep, I'll keep doing it. It works best if I make sure to dig it into your gums."

Me: "One more second of this and I'm gonna lose it, I will stand right up off this chair and leave!"

Ok, after my experience of death (I also got a tooth re-filled cuz it fell out from my root canal a few years ago) I went and got pop to reward myself for all the torture.

At 1:00, mom and I met with a photographer, that went well. Chris and Brice met us for lunch at A-bees. Mom and I went to Target and I got a new purse and wallet, yay! Mine old ones had broken zippers, so it 's fun to have new ones. I was supposed to work from 5-10, but they had me go at 8, so here I am! I should really change outta my grease clothes. hehehe.

It's looking like I dont' have class now until Friday, although WSU classes start on Thursday. Also, my first class on Friday (8-10) doesn't start until next week, so all I have is a 2 hour class and I'm done for the weekend!! Haha. I think I will think of it as I'm starting school on Monday, but I just have to go for a quick two hour class on Friday. : )

I burnt my tounge tonight on soup, I had no idea soup was hot and the cup didn't say so, therefore I will sue Culver's, it's only logical.

Welp, I think I am updated now. Enjoy!

Also, my comment number is a little low lately, come on people! Show the love.

10 comments:

Heather said...

No love for you. hehe

Megan said...

oh brie...do you go to Dr. Holleran? I don't much care for the digging and scraping they do either...and as for the grainy toothpaste...forget it! i'd rather eat cat food. anyway...i love you and i'll just have you know i'm back at school and classes begin tomorrow...so you should feel lucky you are not me!

ps..my word verification for your blog was "ooouryab" i thought that was a good one...looks lie "ooo, your yab" like you talk too much! hahahaha ok enough out of me!

Brianna said...

i used to have Holleran, but not anymore..... see in Winona. Hehe, a I always lol at the word verifications...that's a good one!

Cara said...

Hi friend! I love you and i found this bloggering most entertaining! I too have come to hate the dentist with a strong passion! I also particularly enjoyed the fact that you rewarded yourself with POP!! that makes me laugh! Miss you lots! And since you don't go back till friday i think thats a good indication you should come visit me! heehe!

Anonymous said...

Brianna....that's usually what I am thinking during the teeth cleaning..scrapescrapescrapescrape bleed..Ahhhh make it stop. And try not to look up the person's nose. You are a hoot.

Anonymous said...

I think its funny that you sang "church songs" in your head during the scraping session. I hate the dentist too, my legs are always sticking straight out and they are stiff.

Brianna said...

I pretty much just loled at all the comments, thanks guys. I mostly loled at you mom, with your legs sticking straight out, heehee. Kels, I think you should look at them straight in the eye without blinking, it'll intimidate them and maybe they'll stop.

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Danieledward said...



The dentist should offer comprehensive dental procedures and an abundance of helpful information about teeth whitening, including a healthy diet and lifestyle. "While many dentists specialize in just one procedure, such as teeth whitening, you want a dentist who offers a full array of services," says Smith. "Your family dentist may be able to refer you to a cosmetic dentist who offers many options for improving your smile. He or she can also help patients to choose from a variety of teeth whitening products.
Unionville Dentist

Danieledward said...




Emergency Dental Care - If your dentist in farmington does not accept your insurance, he or she might refer you to an urgent care dental clinic in farmington that does accept your insurance. Most urgent care dental clinics in the state of connecticut accept all types of insurances including private, group, and large group dental insurance. If you have teeth missing, have a cavity, or require root canals in your teeth there is a dental care clinic in farmington that can help you. They will assess your oral health and refer you to a dentist in farmington that can help you with your oral health needs. They will also instruct you on how to prevent tooth decay and will give you information on maintaining a healthy smile.
Dentist in Farmington CT