Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Giant Colons, B-ball Games, and Shoelaces

Well, I have a lot of days to update on, so I'll be brief, I think.

On Friday I went to a fun b-ball game, which tied WSU up for #1 in the conference! Whoo! On Saturday woke up and went to the mall in LaCrosse with some nursing girls to crawl through a giant sized colon. They have this huge colon there that you can walk through and learn about different colon disorders for colon awareness month. Our teacher offered us 10 points of extra credit to go see it. So, obviously, we wouldn't pass that up! I'll put a picture of it on the bottom. Later we went to another b-ball game, which we won again. Sunday I went to church with Heather and later on my uncle Rick took my cuzzin Megan and I out for supper! We went to Green Mill and got spinach dip and pizza, yum yum yum. Thanks Rick! Then I hung out with Megan at St. Mary's University for quite a while. It was nice to hang out with my cuzzin! She has a very nice and spacious room all to herself! On Monday, I had two classes, then Chris suprised me by coming to visit during a few spare hours to had. He took me out to Jefferson's and it was F-U-N. We had been planning for a while on him coming Tuesday, which he still did, but it was nice to see him two days in a row. Later I went to a WSU gymnastics meet. The girls are all really good so it's fun for me to watch. They did really well! Whoo hoo, go gymnastics! On Tuesday, which was technically yesterday, but I'm still awake (it's 1:00am on Wed) Chris was here from 11am to 12pm. It's very amazing how fast 13 hours goes when Chris is here. It felt like 2 hours, seriously. We hung out here a lot, watched Happy Gilmore, worked on a book/workbook we're going through, went to Culver's and Erbs, went to Rogan's shoes (for shoe laces) and to Target! Fun fun, I miss him already! (don't make gagging noises, you'd miss him too!) I also talked to Kelsey today, she called me! What a lovely girl she is (pretty birddddddddd). Now I'm sitting here, writitng emails and blogs and waiting for Chris to call to tell me he got home safe! I get to sleep in tomorrow, yay!
Oh, also, I got placed for my Capstone (which is my huge clinical for this semester in which I am by myself, with no other students or teachers) I get to go to St. Mary's in Rochester on a vascular surgery floor! I'm excited! Well, I think I was pretty brief there. I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday! Talk to ya lata'. Love, Brianna

Nurgul, Mel, Me, and Sooi, with the end of the giant colon!

4 comments:

granny said...

EWEEEEEEE I can't believe you walked through a colon.
Brie thanks for the new adderss. It won't work either. I don't know what is going on. It let me in the first time.:(

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you and Chris had a good time. I know what you mean about missing him..... He wasnt here at all yesterday, we missed him. Hee Hee. I like the colon picture, but I think she could of given you more than 10 x-tra credit points for that, eeewwwwwwww gross. Have a great Wednesday.

Brianna said...

Thanks for correcting that Kelsey. Chris stayed from 11am to 12 AM!!!! I wish I were as Peerrrfect as you Kels, jeeeesh! hahah, jk. you are the definition of a pretty bird.

Megan said...

You are both Pretty Birrrrrrds...! Thanks cuzzin for playing with me the past few days. I think we've played more in this past week than we have in the past three years of living in the same town! WOW..let's not let this stop! I miss you! PS...i think i threw up a little when i saw the colon. I can't believe you crawled through that. Ishy! LOVE YOU!