Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I lOvE gOd

I don't know Shane and Shane, but I know exactly how it feels to believe these words, just as they do. I'm glad God gave some people the talent to write songs that are exactly what I would say! This is my favorite song....
When I think about the Lord
How he saved me
How he raised me
How he filled me with the holy ghost
How he healed me to the uttermost
When I think about the Lord
How he picked me up
Turned me around
How he set my feet on solid ground
Makes me wanna shout,
Hallelujah!
Thank you Jesus
Lord you're worthy,
of all the glory
and all the all honor
and all the praise.
Thank you Jesus...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brie, By choosing to fill your mind with Praise songs and God's word you leave no room for satan to infuse negative stuff and doubt in your life.
God has blessed you, and given you a firm ground to stand on.
As you know there will always be "bumps" in the road of life, but believing that God has total control over those bumps gives us that indescribable hope to face all things That come our way.
Keep on singing girl. Love you

Brianna said...

you said it mama

Cara said...

yuppers, that whole cd is a constant reminder of God's Grace and goodness in our lives i love it oh how i need reminders