Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Life and Times of a Slug

I am a slug. I've been a slug all day. Here is what I did.

Woke up at 9:10am
Watched ER until 11am
Took a shower
Did nothing
Went to Carlos O' Kellys with Dad and Brice (which was fun)
Did nothing
Did random things on the internet
Brice came in and gave me the "I'm a moron for not reading my 1/2 way done Potter book" speech. He made me sit on my bed and he put the book in my hands and told me I had to read. I read 40 pages! (this is my least sluggy activity of the day)
Did nothing
Watched Gilmore
Watched 7th Heaven
Ate suppper
Procrastinated cleaning my room
Yep that's it.
Soon I am going to Gavin's b-ball game at Century, so I actually be moving and leaving the house. wow.

Bye,
Love, the slug.

8 comments:

Heather said...

Wow Brianna. Im glad someone around there forced you to read Potter. You've only had a month of no homework, one would think you would have finished it by now. Sheesh. I get to do homework tonight i bet you're jealous.

Cindy's Closet said...

You MUST finish the Potter book. Just don't be a dork like me and think that it was the last one being written and I was TOTALLY frustrated with it...(Megs had to tell me there's another book coming...oops...I didn't know ok!)!
I won't ruin it for ya but you must finish it! Oh yeah...and being a "slug" is really ok sometimes. It's like putting your car in park once in awhile. Ya just gotta do it! Hee hee. yeah for slugs!

Anonymous said...

You Da Bomb slug

granny said...

Don't get too comfy being a slug in a week you won't have time.

Cara said...

I wanna be a slug! my eyes hurt! I'm tierd! Lucky! Next time let me know when you feel like being sluggish and I will do it with you!!!!!

Brianna said...

I love how most of you included the word SLUG in your comment, I giggled. hahaha.

Megan said...

slug.




it's just the in thing to say. and i will try to make you be more sluggish when you come to wi-nowhere (winona) because your fiance wants you to be....so i'll do my best to make you that way!

Megan said...

Sluggary!