Saturday, April 26, 2008

Waka waka.

Here I am working the weekend. It was busy up until now, 4:30p, and I have 3 hours left to go.

Yesterday, Chris and I woke up early and went to Winona and took my dear cousin Kellie out for breakfast at Perkins. Then she had class so Chris and I walked around the lake, well, just a little ways around it, so that was fun, to just be in Winona. Then we came back home and worked out. Later on, we went to Austin to take Angie out to eat for her b-day! She chose to go to Culver's, it was fun, we had lots of laughs.

Thursday I dunno what I did, I can't remember. At some point Mom and I went to a movie, so that was coolio. My fam. is hanging out today in the cities (assuming Gavin's track meet didn't get cancelled) so I 'm jealous cuz I wanna go!

Wednesday I had my shadow on 7 Mary Brigh. It's somewhat intimidating cuz I know nothing, but everyone was very nice to me and everyone highly recommended that I work there. I got to see my friend Tiffany (from nursing school) she just started working there! I haven't heard about the job yet, I guess this week sometime? I've decided that if it's offerred to me, I'll take it. I'm very nervous though!

Ugh these 12 hour shifts are ridiculous. What I hate is going home and feeling like I need to go to bed in a few hours and then it just starts all over again, dumb. I just got asked if I wanted to stay until 11:00pm, um yeh, I'd love to.......

Mass is going on right now at St. Mary's and it's telecasted onto the TV. One of my patient's is watching it and a lady is singing non-stop very high pitched. I bet it sounds better in person. La la la la!!!!!!!!

I'm not real thrilled about the coming 2 weeks, they will be such a bummer, all I do is work. Ugh.
Well, I'm out of things to say. See ya alls later.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm glad your day is almost over dear one. Talk to you soon. MOM

Heather said...

Yay! You're done with work! Thanks for the update I've been waiting to hear how the shadowing went and if you heard about your job. Sounds like a fun trip to winona and austin! Hope to see you soon even though your busy!

Megan said...

but brie...this weekend you get to come see me! What could be better? Call me this week and we'll chat about concrete plans for friday. xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

I feel like all I do is work, too! blch. Hang in there. I will be crossing my fingers VERY hard that you get offered that job! I'm a big proponent of change. But maybe I have a problem. ; )