Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Off With His Hand!

Just kidding. Chris is very well and all is fine.

We spent a few hours in the cast room this am and got to hang out with the PA for Shin's hand service (not that anyone cares, but yeh). He explained to Chris that his finger is like 2mm shorter now, but they're not concerned enough to operate, that that would be more risky. So, here he is with his first cast of possibly 3 that he'll have for a grand total of probably 6 wks. Poor Chris, no b-ball, but at least he don't gotta get cut into. They said they will operate in 2 wks if when they take the cast off they find that the bone has moved, but it probably won't!





Chris has a mouth-full of cookie right here, sorry Chris, I had to take the pic anyways.

In other news, I hung out with Mom today and we gotted some presents for upcoming showers/weddings and ate lunch at Culver's. It was fun, but I got so sleepy, probably just from getting up so early, that I had a 45 min nap, which I never do. I got woked up, thankfully or I would have slept all evening, by Dora, my dearest friend who came over to borrow the last 2 seasons of Gilmore from me, heehee.


Then later Chris and I played a little tennis cuz it was so darn nice out. He was able to do good despite his hand, but we didn't play too long. Then we watched Idol results at Mom and Dad's. Bye bye Kristy Lee. Gav and I ventured out and got frostys/pop for the fam and now here we are back at home for the night.


That's all folks! Have a wonderful rest of the week!

2 comments:

granny said...

So glad Chris isn't going to get his hand cut off. It's a good thing it's the left hand being he is right handed. Hope the finger grows like it should.

Heather said...

Wahoo he can still play tennis! Eric and I were scoping out where the nearset tennis courts were to our apartment and we decided the ones right next to John Adams are the closest, maybe we'll run into you two playing tennis someday this summer! hehe