Thursday, February 28, 2008

An Evening

Gotta love the evening shift. Such a dramatic change from the day shift I've been having lately. Ok, on day shifts I have had four busy patients and absolutely no help, but on evenings, I've been having three easy patients and an overabundance of help to the point where there's hardly a thinig for me to do, well not quite, but I'm bored now! There's just no happy medium. Oh well.

Today was kinda cool, I got up early (9:00) and went to Mcdonalds with Chris cuz he wanted to try the McSkillet burrito, cuz it's free today and tomorrow if you buy a pop. I got a little burrito, not as yummy, but less cals, big whoop. Then we sat there for an hour-ish and chit-chatted, which I love to do with my husband. Then we worked out and I tried really hard, so that felt good. I'm gonna start trying to go to some of the classes the healthy living center offers. The 2 I'm gonna try to go to regularly, cuz they're offered more now, is cardio kickboxing and a strength class. I really loved kickboxing in college, so I'm hoping it's similar. I need to get motivated to work out harder, so I hope this helps. Then we came home and had lunch together at home, not out to eat, wow! Soon Chris had to leave for Kid's Hope and I got to hang out for a while and then go to work.

So, yeh, now I'm bored and it's about 8:00p, sigh, I wanna go home!

The end.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Hi Little one. Isnt it crazy how work shifts can be so different. I hope you have a good Friday night at work (cuz you're there right now) Marci that I work with went to kickboxing this week and she said it was a killer.
You can do it....love ya momma