Monday, February 18, 2008

A Blog For the Sake of a Blog

An Update:

Saturday: Did a few things and then went to the cities to have din with Brice, Jenny, Mom and Dad. It was very very fun! I am not a complainer when it comes to food and what I order at restaurants, because there's not a whole lot I don't like, but at Old Chicago, I got a grilled chicken roll-up thing, sounds harmless right? Well it was just soaked in some kind of vinegarette sauce. I can stand that sauce in small amount, but it was overwhelming, Brice tried it and he concurred. So, I felt annoying, but I just had to ask for a new one, I couldn't eat the thing! So I asked for no sauce this time, to avoid the first problem. So my 2nd roll-up was dry as a bone and the chicken in it was ever-so-charred, creating a dry burnt taste in my mouth. I ate about half, jeesh, what a bummer. Oh well, I guess the side salad was good.

Sunday: Was an okay day. I had fun with the three year olds and then later Chris went to work. I went to a movie with Mom and Dad, that was fun. We went to The Spiderwick Chronicles, I actually really liked it. When I got home I got to just hang out with Christopher. It was good to just talk for a while and then we went to bed! He wasn't going to go to bed, but I kinda gave him a back-rub and it lulled him to sleep, so my Christopher went to sleep at 11:00pm! We never ever go to bed this early. Midnight maybe, but 11, never, haahaa. He was so sleepy. I stayed up until 12 watching Castaway on TV.

Monday: Got up at 8:45 and Chris and I got to go visit Mr. Logan Scott Byant, a new baby boy! Chris best guy friend Keith Bryant and his fiancee Amy had their baby boy 2/17 in the morning and were so gracious as to invite us to visit today in the hospital. The parents just looked so good and they were so calm! Logan was a silent little sleeper the whole time and Chris and I each held him a couple times. It was pretty sweet to see Chris holding a baby :) I'll be excited to see the little guy grow up. Then I headed home for a bit while Chris went to play b-ball. I left for Kid's Hope and 1/2 way there I realized that the kids don't have school today! So, I met Chris and Dad at Wendy's and just to sit and relax before coming here to work.

Now, I am sitting here trying to pass the time. I have a little under 2 hours left, bah, evening shifts go so slow. I have 3 patients and am covering 1 for an LPN, but they are so nice of patients, super easy and un-needy. So, I am trying to help other nurses, but they don't really need me. I work tomorrow as well, but then I have 3 days off after that before I work the weekend. So........anyhoo. I guess that's all I can think of to say.

Adios amigos.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Sweet weekend, annoying food problems though sheesh. I would have not made you pay for that whole fiasco. You also forgot about the tie picking out party we had at JcPenny, that was a blast. Maybe.

Jackie said...

I like your fancy litte slide show honey...you're so decorative of your blog. Hee hee. Very nice update, I should do that too.