Friday, February 08, 2008

Tick tock tick tock

Well here I sit, evening shift 3 of 3 in a row. I'm sitting because I'm in a 1:1 room, meaning I sit next to one patient all night. He's not misbehaving because he's sound asleep and I cannot keep him awake. I even got him up to the chair and he's sleeping. He's completely confused, but sleeping away the day. It's on ly 7:15, so I'm not sure how I'll last another 4 hours in here.

I haven't really done much lately since I've been working evenings. Yesterday Chris and I worked out and today I had lunch with him at Subway. And that my friends is all I've done in the past 2 days.

I'm very excited that I have the weekend off! I work Tues, Wed, Thurs day shifts. Chris has class Thursday night, so no Valentine's Day for us, poo. How dumb to have class on that day! Then Friday is Heather's party!

Well, I'm so dull right now that's all I can think of to say. Ugh. Boring. I dunno what to do. I guess I'll just sit here and watch TV.

Bye friends.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I LOVE your new Blog layout Brie. Fun colors! Too bad about the boredom tonight, but I have a feeling Mr. confusion, may become more awake as the evening goes on...they usually do, Ha
Good luck sweets.

Cheri said...

When Nate was in the hospital for his surgery we had a nurse in there for two nights doing the 1:1 I felt so bad for her. I was at least dozing in the reclining chair next to Nate and got to sleep. Of course every time Nate moved I jumped and got to him before the nurse...that must have frustrated her. Basically, I took care of him all night....but I wanted to...and Nate wanted me to.

I agree, nice blog colors!
Hope you have something exciting happen (in a good way) tonight!