Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tulips, Haircut, Taxes, and a Baby (not mine)

Some updates in pictures....

Keith and Amy had baby Logan! Here is Chris holding his best man's baby!
(I can't wait for Kelsey and Jeff's, they're next!)

Keith's a daddy now. So sweet.

I'm so proud of my husband, doing the taxes!

I very impulsively got my hair cut off.

Had to buy these from Wally last night, they're so pretty and spring like.

I hope you're proud of this mom, I tried very hard to use the right feature on my camera, but it may still be blurry.
It's Wednesday mornin' and I don't work until tomorrow night. I had a quite awful weekend at work, but Monday was better. I very much need a new job, but nothing's sticking out at me yet, so I'll keep looking. That is all folks. I cannot wait for warm weather! Hurry up!
Love, Brianna

5 comments:

Heather said...

Pretty pictures! Oh and way to go Chris with the taxes!

Jackie said...

Ok....first of all the close up picture of the tulip looks like it's right off a greeting card.Good job Brie!!!
The picture of Kieth and Logan is adorable, Chris looks like a natural and you look beautiful with your new sassy haircut.
I also love your new background colors (very spring-like)

Brianna said...

that's what I was going for, spring-like. Thanks for the compliments!

Cheri said...

Cute sassy haircut Brie!
I'm with you....bring on the spring weather! I might have to get tulips too. It's just that they don't last very long :(

Cara said...

Yea for short hair!!!! Hehe!!! I can't believe Keith is a dad! It seems like just yesterday we were stupid kids in middle shchool, weird!