Sunday, February 10, 2008

FREEEDOOOMMM!!!! (say with accent)

Sunday night and I'm NOT at work, yes I am writing from home.

I made it through Friday night with Mr. Confusion and since then I've been loving this time off! Saturday was random. I ended up buying something fun for Hut's party, so I cannot say what on here, shush if you know! Mom and I bought this together and tried it out, fun fun! Then I found myself staying at Mom and Dad all day, doing various things. Kellie and Jill came over at some point and we played some new fun games that Mom bought. Eventually we invited uncle Brad over and he, Kellie, Jill, Mom, Dad, Gavin, and I had pizza. The missing Hemmer's where in such places as Florida, St. Paul, and Missouri! They were missed. Later, us girls went to see Chris/get icecream at Culver's! We all hung out more at Mom and Dad's, it was fun!

Today, Sunday, Chris and I had the 3 years old in Sunday school. We only had 2 today, but we had fun, they're so cute. Then we went to church and then to Austin to take Katie (my sister-in-law) out for a late birthday lunch. We didn't stay there long cuz Chris had to get back to work.

I was left home alone around 4:15ish so I set out to re-clean my closet. I ended up getting rid of 2 more large garbage bags of clothes I never wear/too big. I added these bags to the other 3 from a few months ago in my trunk. They'll be taken to Good Will at some point. Then I fixed, with Mom's help over the phone, my vacuum. It was clogged to death with pine needles. Lesson learned: do not vacuum up Christmas tree needles ever again. So, now my vacuum works. Pretty sick that I haven't vacuumed since Christmas. Oh well, the floors didn't look very dirty anyway, heehee. Then I worked out, got groceries, talked to my dear Cara on the phone, made supper, and Chris arrived back home.

He's been doing homework for 2 hours while I just watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding on TV, it's a funny one. Now, he's relaxin' and I'm typing. There, the detailed happenings of my weekend.

Tomorrow, I have Kid's Hope and then nothing else. I work Tues, Wed, Thurs day shifts, ugh so cold and early!

Peace dawgs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahha- too bad it is actually monday morning and I AM at work- but only 1.5hrs left to go- yay. I already have my heparins done- woo hoo! hahah. See ya soon dear friend!

Heather said...

Yay for not working! I was at Culvers on Sunday but Chris wasnt there yet, but we saw Jeff! Party on Friday woot!

Jackie said...

Nice update brie, I'm glad us girls worked wonders on your vacuum.(who needs boys anyway) Ha
We are so smart.
It was fun hanging with you and the girls on Saturday, Fun fun.

Cheri said...

I need to clean my closet and get rid of clothes. Soon.