Thursday, May 03, 2007

Glorious Week

I have this whole week off, Mon-Friday. I won't go about explaining how that worked out, but it does have to do with the fact that I do work this weekend and bunch after that and I magically got Monday off. So, it seems like a dream come true, but I'll pay the price for it next week, oh well.

So, I have been keeping myself fairly busy. I've been exercising everyday, I scrap booked once, I cleaned, I went to see Heather and Casey in Winona, which was very fun, I hung out with Gran and Mom, and I'm sure I did some other things but I can't think of them. And of course, I got to see my very wonderful husband quite a bit. He's working hard, finishing up his last couple weeks, so he's studying a lot but we still have time to have fun together. We ate supper outside for the first time at our place last night. Susan gave us patio stuff so we ate out there, fun fun.

Yesterday, when visiting the girls in Winona, Heather asked me to be her Maid of Honor! I was very excited and honored of course and said of course! Heather, for anyone who doesn't know, has been my good friend since 9th grade and is getting married to Eric on March 15th 2008. She just got engaged a few weeks ago. Casey and I have decided we shall have a party for her in January, before Casey goes to Australia! G'day mate.

Oh, I also got to see my sweet little cousins Sam and Jensen this past weekend. They were staying at Gran's and I came and hung out with them. Well, Jensen got most of my time, we played hide and seek, doctor/surgeon (I taught her that it's important to ask about a living will and code status before surgery, heehee), chalk, computer puzzles, and other games in which she is the movie star/fashion star and I have to announce her coming out on stage, ehehe, she just never gets tired of it. I love spending time with them!

Welp, Cara's home from Cinncinatti and about to come pick me up for lunch, so I better get ready.

Love ya all.

5 comments:

granny said...

It was fun hanging out with the two of you. And thanks again for helping intertaining the J while she was here. Sounds like you had a fun week sofar.

Heather said...

Yay! Brianna's gonna be my Matron of Honor! Woot! Thanks for coming to visit!

Anonymous said...

Brianna you're so....Matronly :)

Cara said...

I was gonna say i hung out with you twice this week!

Megan said...

COngratulations to Heather! How exciting!

Brie, i miss you.