Sunday, May 27, 2007

Humans are meant to sleep, I'm just sayin'...

Hello all. I wrote a long blog the other day and it got deleted, so I got angry and have not written for a while.I am currently at work, my overnight weekend. I have no meds to give until 2:45am, so here I sit at 2:01am. It's been pretty busy, but has now quieted down.

It's been a nice week. I had wed-fri off and did some fun things. I forget a lot of what I did, but I did start my honeymoon scrap book. It's turning out good, it's so nice to finally start it!On Mon/Tues. I watched Chris play softball for our church league. It was really fun to see him play. I've watched my dad play since I was like a baby, so it's fun to go watch my very own husband play too! Chris and I have taken up an interest in tennis. We went out and bought the cheapest Target rackets and have been playing a lot at the park near us. We're getting a little better, but by the time we're 50, we will be great!

Cara and I hung out a little. Can't remember when, but we went to the movie Georgia Rule and it was took, we also went to Bilotti's in the pouring rain and it was fun! Last night, Kelsey, Casey, and I went to Pirates of the Caribbean! It was good/confusing, over-all good though. After that we saw Kel's newly done kitchen. The cupboards are white and the floor is now wooden in appearance! It's beautiful and adds a good $10,000 to it's value (ahaha, I have no idea what I'm talking about) I just know it looks good! It was nice to hang out with the girlies and chit-chat. Casey drove me home and we rocked out to J-Timberlake, hahaha, it was f-u-n.

Keith, Chris' very good friend who was in Iraq during our wedding got to come home for 2 wks and today he and Chris hung out. I bearly saw Chris today, but I'm glad he got to spend so much time with his friend! It was nice to see Keith and hear stories. He's a mechanic near Bagdad. I told him I picture him in like a grass hut in the desert, but he said it's more like he's in a city, hehehe.

I tried to sleep in today, to prepare for tonight and then I hung with my fam. I watched a show about sharks with Dad and Gavin. Then Dad fixed my old bike and we took it to my place. Then I ate din with the fam. minus Brice, who was off galavanting. It was delish. Mom made hambergers and such. Thanks Mom! Then I had to go, to come here, to work. Bah.

I am proud of my brothers, they are newly employed. Brice has had difficulties finding the kind of job he wants in the citites, but just got employed by Jimmy Johns as a sandwhich artist!My baby brother Gavin just got his first job! I am proud to say I took him to his interview! He now works at Taco Bell-Pizza Hut, fondly referred to as Taco Hut. He look cool in the all black outfit. He had orientation Sat. morning and I think he starts a real shift on Wed!

I'm sure I'm leaving out important things, but my fingers can't type anymore.

I cannot wait for 7:30am so I can go home and SLEEEEEP!!!!!!

Love, Peace.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Eric and I like playing tennis as well, although we kinda stink at it. But we'll start a rigorous practice and training schedule to come kick yours and Chris' booty by the end of the summer. hehe

Anonymous said...

I hope you gots a good sleep. One more night...you can do it.
Love you

Anonymous said...

ohhh...B dawg...I had fun with you!! And anytime to want to sing with the one and only J-Timberlake...you just find me and I am there!!!!

granny said...

W@hat a life. Work and sleep. You go girl.