Monday, May 28, 2007

Fun Day

Today I woke up @ 1:30, I meant to get up at noon, but I did not wake up to my alarm clock and Chris didn't have the heart to wake me up. He and I got to hang out for a bit, then he had to work :(
Then Kellie called me and her, Jill, and I went to Target where they bought a bundle of clothes. Then Mom invited us, along with Julie and Ryan (aunt and cousin) over for din din, which was very yummy. After eating us 6 cousins, Me, Brice, Gavin, Ryan, Kellie, and Jill were all outside together. That was pretty cool since that hasn't happened in a while. Then the parents came out and Jenny and Hunter as well. It was a joyus time, just sittin' around chatting. My Christopher had to work though, so I wish he could have been there! After everyone left, Kellie and I went to DQ and chit-chatted. She's about to go off to college, well not until August, but pretty soon! I will miss her!
Now I'm home and here are some fun pics from today!
Kellie-almost 18, Brice-20, Gavin-16, Ryan-20, Jill-15, Brianna-23

The Hemmer Cousins!!!
Me and the girls
Brice and Jenny!
I told them to do somethng funny for the camera
Kellie and I
Friends and Fam.
Yay, Chris just got home! See ya alls later!!!

3 comments:

Christoph's Czarbach said...

That does sound like a fun day! Too bad I was stuck in Da House O' Butter yo! Holla!

Heather said...

Sounds like a great day to me! I was with my family all day yesterday as well, and Eric was working so he couldnt join in on the fun. Make sure your hubby knows that his presence is necessary at the House O Butter or the place will fall to pieces. (probably Reese's Pieces)

Jackie said...

You stole all my pics. Now I'm gonna have to post differnt ones on my blog...jk

We missed Chris, darn butter o' burger's anyhow.... grrrrrrrrrr