Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Marvelous

I'll give ya a little update. I'm sure I'll forget things though...

Um, nothing especially new lately. This past weekend was fun, I had Sat, Sun, and Mon. off, so that was awesome.

Friday I got done with a horendous week at work. I left on Friday feeling like I wanted to quit and be done with it all. I had the most challenging patients all at once and everything was nuts, everything! Ugh. I needed to do something fun! So, God blessed me by having Kelsey call me! We went to Noodles and chatted for a while, always fun, then we met up with Denise and went to "Vacancy" hahah, 80 minutes straight of me watching the movie through my fingers, scary!!! Then Kelsey invited us to her place (both Jeff and Chris were working at Culv's) and she fed us her first homemade apple pie and Denise brought ice cream. We stayed until midnight! Thanks for the fabulous night girls.

Saturday, what did I do? Oh yeh! Chris and I rollerbladed/biked all the way to Brueger's Bagels! It felt cool that we could go there on foot, or wheels. Chris had never been there and he really liked it, cooooool. They have more food there now since the last time I was there (like in high school). Later we hit softballs around with Dad and Gavin. Then Mom made us a delicious meal.

Sunday, I went to church without my husband, tear, and then to the mall. Heather was there as usual and I got to see her ring, very pretty! Mom and I walked around for a while and then we left. Later, I went to watch game #2 of the Culver's flag football tournement. It was at JM and I kept score! Chris' team won last week and this week Jeff's team won, so now there'll be a final game in a few weeks! These Culver's boys really go all out! They bought real jerseys and a flag football set, it's a blast to watch them. I hope they do Culver's soccer next, that would be cool. Next I went with all the boys to Perkins, it was yummy. Luckily Travis (Kelsey's brother) was there to be the only other person other than me to NOT be working at Culver's South. We chit-chatted while the rest of them talked about Culver's, hahahaha.

Monday I decided to ditch the town and I randomly went to the Mall of America, just me and my car. I got there at like 11:30 and left shortly after 2:00. I've never been there alone and it was fun to take my time and just look around. I ended up getting just one shirt, at a store we have in Rochester, hahah, but it was fun. I was tempted to go on rides in Camp Snoopy (or whatever it's called now) but I didn't. They have good Christian radio stations in the cities so it was fun to listen to those up and back. Last night I did laundry and Chris and I had spaghetti! Yum!

Now, it's Tuesday and I am home from work, it was better today than horrible last week, thank goodness. I work three more days this week, then I have the weekend off. I got to see Chris for a bit, but now he's off to his night class and is taking a test! Good luck babe!

Wellll...that's all I think. I love you all dearly and I'm sorry if you should have been in my update and I left you out? I wish I had fun pictures to put up, but I don't!

Adios friends. I'm off to get some food and get excited about watching Gilmore and Idol and House. Whoop, I like Tuesday nights!

~Brianna

5 comments:

Heather said...

You went to MOA by yourself?! Wow I so would have gone with you if I didnt have to come back to school and have a doctor appointment that day. I probably would get lost if I went alone. Thanks for the update and it was good to see you briefly on Sunday. I hope to spend more time with you once school slows down. Oh and I give you permission to blog about my engagement now haha, I have lack of motivation to blog with all the other billions of things I have to do. Love you!

Anonymous said...

No body eva tole me you go to MOA. What a mother to do.... "I like china"

Anonymous said...

hahah- it takes guts to go to the MOA by yourself- this from someone who never wants to go anywhere by herself...hehehe. I'm proud of you!!! Anyway... I'm excited to join the bible study you and Chris are doing! I think it's awesome, and I hope Holly & Luke, Troy & Audra, and Chris & Kristen can also join! YAY!

Christoph's Czarbach said...

Holla! You are one sweet girl to go all the way to the M-O-A. Y

Heather said...

offended...why you never comment on my blog? I leave you a whole paragraphy and what do i get? Nothing. ha just playin.