Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I'm So Proud of You!

My dear husband Christopher is done!!! He's done with the year of school and with RCTC. I'm just gonna say that he graduated with a 2 year associates degree from RCTC (even though he's one class short). However, that one class is not needed cuz he's transferring on to Ausberg this coming school year and when he's done, if all goes as planned, he'll have a bachelor's degree in Business/Finance. I'm so proud of my husband. He studies everyday, almost all night and sometimes early in the morning. He worked so hard and now he's getting his grades back and they are so good! It can be hard to see him work so hard when I don't have to do any studying anymore, but Chris rarely complains about it and just gets down to it. Way to go babe!!! I love you so much! And now, you have a nice break :) YAY!!!

Here's my boy in his spot, where he does the learnin'

7 comments:

testglobaltraffic said...

nice blog

Christoph's Czarbach said...

Thanks honey, although I must correct "Ausberg" it's actually Augsburg :) I love you sweetheart :)

granny said...

Way to go Chris. You ROCK.

Megan said...

Congratulations Chris! keep it up!

Anonymous said...

You da bomb Chris, We are soooooo proud of you, Your determination and hard work is so admirable. Half way done, and that will go fast. YAY, for a year well done.

Heather said...

Way to be Chris! Keep up the motivation and hard work, it will all be worth it when you get that sweet bachelor's degree. And Brianna way to be a supportive wife! WOot!

Anonymous said...

good job Chris on finishing at RCTC! YAY! Now on to bigger and better things :)