Monday, May 07, 2007

The Day With My Mum

***Today was my day off after the weekend of work, which wasn't too bad after all.
***Today Mom and I went to Winona. After a visit to the bookstore (for reasons that shall remain secret) we went to the flower place near East Lake and I got some flowers for my place! We ate at Jefferson's and went to Rogan's shoes, Mom got sandals and I got much needed tennis shoes for 1/2 price (thanks Mom). We also went to Walmart there and got some gardening supplies for me, like a dandelion getter outer.
***We came back home and Mom helped me plant some flowers in the garden-ish area and in a pot. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to plant flowers here, since we don't own the yard, but I did it anyway, besides, I'm making to look better. I also put on my new pretty table cloth and the awesome watering can that Mom bought me when it caught my eye at Walmart! Mom started to get dizzy so she went home and I got out all the dandelions.
***Then, Dad called me and asked me to come stay with Mom while he and Gavin played church softball (they were both needed or they'd have to forefit!) He said he didn't want her to be alone, since she was getting super dizzy (vertigo) and seeing the room spin and throwing up! I hung out with her and over about 2 hours, she started to feel more normal. Poor Mama, I hope and pray she'll be okay now!
***Now I'm back home and talked to Chris for a bit, but he's working his booty off finishing up his last week of RCTC!!! He's got so much to study, so he's doin' that.
***Last Friday was pretty sweet. I went to Winona and met up with Casey and Amie and we went to watch Kelsey graduate (I did that one year ago now!). Afterwards we ate at Chula with her, Sharalyn (her mama) and Jeff (her husband). It was fun. Then, when taking Casey home, we both realized we had nothing to do. So, we hung out! We went to the mall and Casey let me pick out outfits for her. She ended up bying two! I felt like I was Stacey on What Not to Wear, minus the talant in fashion. But, we did good and Casey looks very cute as usual. She needed teaching clothes, so she let herself splurge a little. Then we went to her place and watched The Holiday.
***Welp, I shall now let ya see some pics....
THE GRADUATE AND I
BISH AND I HANGIN' OUT IN WE-NO-NAH
CASEY IN A NEW SHIRT (she did not buy this one)
ME PLANTING!!!

MOM TOOK THIS ONE, SO PRETTY!
IT'S MY NEW BACKGROUND, WHOOP.

MY SWEET MAMA

THE AWESOME WATERING CAN!

That's all my dears. Have a wonderful week! I work the next 3! See ya!

5 comments:

granny said...

Yo momma nev tol me she sick with the dizzys. I like your garden.

Jackie said...

I'm better...i think.
Nice update, thanks for hanging out with me yesterday. It was fun.
Love you

Anonymous said...

yay...thanks for picking out clothes for me...too bad we didn't get pics of the ones I actually got...oh well...can't wait to hang out with you this summer!!! Good luck getting the flowers to grow!

Heather said...

Brianna Brianna, how does your garden grow? With silver bells and blah blah blah I dont know the rest. haha. Looks like a fun day! For some reason I cant picture a flower shop by East Lake. Hmm..

Anonymous said...

you have too much fun. Let me in on some- hahaha! J/K!!!