Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day! And here are some lovely pictures of my mother and I!






We are very special! I love my mother very much! She is very sweet and kind and loving and funny and everything! She's the best mother I could have ever had. Mom, I'm so glad you're my mom!!! This is my first Mother's Day not living with my mother, but it's so good that we're only a few minutes apart! Thanks for all you've done and will always do for me! Where would I be with out you?! God picked the perfect Mom for me and that's you! I love you so much and I hope you feel appreciated on more days than today, cuz you deserve it!
xoxoxox Love, Brianna

3 comments:

granny said...

How sweet.

Jackie said...

Ahhhhh, Thanks honey. I'm the lucky one to have you and your 2 brothers. :)

Christoph's Czarbach said...

Happy Mother's Day to a wonderful momma :)