Thursday, October 20, 2005

A tutor who needs a tutor....this is not right.

I should not be a tutor! Seriously, this boy just asked me for help on a section that I don't know anything about anymore. I don't keep myself up to date, cuz I hardly have time to do my own stuff. Therefore, I am helpful about 50% of the time. I just recommended to the guy that he come back tomorrow morning when the other tutor who knows this stuff will be here. Pretty soon my conscious will get the best of me and I won't be working here anymore. I feel dumb, blah, oh well. Bye again.

3 comments:

granny said...

If u don't know it's ok. no one eva said u had to no it all hee hee. keep up the good work.

Brianna said...

LOL, thanks Gran :)

Anonymous said...

Brianna, you neva knew it all when you DID know it.....don't be so hard on yourself. you're a great tutor.