Thursday, October 20, 2005

Quote of the Night

Brianna and Heather's Conversation:

Brianna: "You're a butt cheek"
Heather: "I'm a left butt cheek and you're a right butt cheek..............
together, we make a whole butt.
Both: heehee, heehee

Just thought I'd share that with everyone.
Also, I am blogging so much lately because I'm studying so much lately, due to my two tests tomorrow, and this is a way to have a little break. So, enjoy or be annoyed. I've got about two hours left, after which I will have studied for these two tests a total of 30 hours in three days, yikes. I just went and got pop to tide me over for a while, it is very cold out and the heat doesn't really work in my car, brr. I am going to Women of Faith tomorrow and I am very excited. Also, good luck to my mommy on her interview tomorrow, if I were the interviewer I'd pick my mom : ) Oh, my new fav. cds are Clean-Shane and Shane, and Devotion-Newsboys. Shane and Shane are opening for David Crowder so I'll see them at the concert in Nov. whoot! Well y'alls, I hope you're having a good night, adios.

Car towing count for the semester: 3 times
Car being in shop count for the year: 4 times

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh brianna. You are really hysterical or should I say, you're going wacko from all the studying. Good luck on your tests. YOu know i'm proud of you even if you get a "F".....NOT

Brianna said...

oh you di'nt

Heather said...

Bonding time in an attempt to jump start Briannas car: priceless

Brianna said...

Hahah, very creative Heather, I'm silent loling (in the study lounge)

granny said...

Oh Brie just cut loose and LOL. If the geeks don't like it tuff. You deserve to LOL.Good luck on tests.

Anonymous said...

OI!!!!QUE LEGAL!