Monday, October 24, 2005

A Boring Survey For Your Reading Non-Pleasure

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? nope

2. Do you close your eyes on rollercoaster's? No, it’s fun to see.

3. When's the last time you've been sleigh riding? Mmmm……never

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? Right now, alone, cuz I aint married, duh.

5. Do you believe in Ghosts? no

6. Do you consider yourself creative? Mmm, I can be at times

7. Do u think O.J. killed his wife? Yes, I dunno why though

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? Aniston, cuz she seems nicer, haha

9. Can you honestly say you know anything about politics? Yeh, I can say I know a little bit.

10. Do you know how to play poker? No, and I have no desire to learn

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? No, but once for 34 hours straight.

12. Do you kill bugs that are in the house? Yes, two lady bugs the other day, however if my brothers are around, I ask them to do it, I hate the crunchy feeling, eh, sick.

13. Have you ever cheated on a test? no

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around..do you go over the speed limit? no

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? Mmm..I don’t think so, nothing I would consider a “secret” anyway.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees? Don’t even care at all.

17. Have you ever Ice Skated? yes

18. How often do you remember your dreams? I remember them a lot, for example, I just dreamed that Casey almost got married in an arranged marriage.

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you were crying? Hmm..I dunno, I like I was laughing this weekend a lot, but not till the crying point, I can’t remember. I hardest I laughed in a while was when Heather and I made the fort and were being stupid.

20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles? I can think of four, dang.

22. Do you believe in love at first sight? No, that’s impossible, think about it, can you just see someone and instantly be in love with them? No, you cannot, you don’t even know them!!!

23. Do you know who Ba-Ba-Booey is? No

24. Do you always wear your seatbelt? yes

25. What talent do you wish you had? Singing

26. Do you like Sushi? I never had it

27. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident? Yes, I got off a bus in Spain once and a car whizzed by me like an inch away and I felt the wind baby. And the bus driver was scared, and told me I have to be careful.

28. What do you wear to bed? Pajamas 

29. Have you ever been caught stealing? I’ve never stolen anything

31. Do you truly hate anyone? No, I could never HATE someone

34. Do you have a relative in prison? No

35. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror like your favorite singer? No, I’ve sang in front the mirror before though

36. Do you know how to play chess? I did in middle school, now I forgot

37. What food do you find disgusting? Hmm…probably meat with chunks in it, barf

40. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
I don’t remember

41. Have you ever been punched in the face?
no

42. When is the last time you threw up from drinking too much?
never

43. Have you ever walked out on a movie at the theater? No

44. Do you ever sit through a bad movie, just to see how bad it can get? Hahah, no

45. Would you consider yourself obsessed with anything? Um…I dunno…maybe you could let me know if you notice anything.

46. Have you ever met someone famous that you really wanted to meet? Yeh, Shannon Miller the gymnast

47. Have you ever been stood up? No, cuz the only person I’ve even done stuff with is Chris and he would neva do that.

48. When's the last time you screamed at the top of your lungs? Hmm..into my pillow when Cara was here to see what it sound sound like

49. Did you ever do something that you didn't want to, just to fit in? No

50. Do you consider yourself "the biggest fan" of something? Yes, the biggest fan of nerd ropes.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Cute survey Brie, You neva tole me about nerd ropes...JK

granny said...

What's a nerd rope?? I'm a nerd and no 1 neve eva tol me about 1.