Thursday, October 20, 2005

2nd post in one day

This made me lol:

Ten Things You Should Never Say During A Job Interview

1. Oh, my criminal record? Well...if it helps, I didn't pull the trigger.

2. If it involves sitting around doing nothing, I'm your man!

3. Are you busy later? I know a great little Italian place.

4. Wait, you wanted someone with at least a high school diploma? Nevermind.

5. References? That may be a problem due to those stupid restraining orders.

6. Aren't you Rachel's dad? Man, she's one wild and crazy chica!

7. Do you mind if I light up?

8. Where do I see myself a year from now? Sitting in your chair, actually.

9. Sorry if I'm not up to par this morning...I still have a nasty hangover.

10. Before we start the interview, can I get an advance on my pay? My bookie's an impatient man.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did that just for me didnt you Brie? Thanks for the tips :)

Brianna said...

heehe, I did think of you when I did it :)