Thursday, October 06, 2005

Me llamo es Brianna. Me gusta queso.

I feel like writing a quick blog, though I dunno why, because I can't think of what I'm going to say. It's been a pretty busy past couple of weeks, mostly my days are jam packed with the things I need to get done and the places I need to go. I had my last clinical in LaCrosse for the semseter and in two weeks it'll switch over to clinical in Wabasha, but it will involve going to client's houses, instead of the hospital. I'm glad to be done at LaCrosse though. My life gets busier for the rest of the semseter because there are non-stop tests and like 5 group projects, but it will all get done somehow. Tonight I need to finish writing a paper. Actually, only the outline is due, but it's impossible to just write an outline. I need to actually write the whole paper and then write an outline. They want a super detailed outline and ya just can't do that and not write and paper, so it defeats the purpose of an outline, but it doesn't bother me, cuz now I'll be ahead of schedule with the paper writing part of it. I get to go home tomorrow, so that is very exciting. We're having a party for Dad and Brice on Sat. so I very excited about seeing my fam. and extended fam. cuz it's been quite a while indeed. Well, I suppose I should get to my paper, blah. See ya alls later. Hope you have a wonderful day/night.
~Brianna M. Hemmer
PS: yesterday I wore flip flops and today I wore a sweater. hmmmm....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOL'd when you sid you write the paper 1st then do the outline,sounds like something you might do....silly. Yip you're coming home Yay :)

Cara said...

i'm coming home too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather said...

Yes because you both write papers before outlines that makes you twins...um i think not. Silly girls

granny said...

brianna u neva tol me u have a twin. all these years gone by and I just find out I have another granddaugther????