Monday, October 17, 2005

My Happy Weekend

HEY!

I'm at work, you know what this means....it's time to waste some time.

So, this past weekend was pretty much perfect:

Thursday afternoon/night I think Casey, Heather, and I got out of school-mode because there were no classes on Friday. Therefore I think we just kinda slacked around and probably went to KFC and watched a movie. I love when I can hang out with the roomies and do fun things and not school things.

Friday Cara Marie, my dear friend who goes to Bethel came to East Lake for the first time! We ate at Jefferson's and then decided to be random and go to LaCrosse to the mall. I'd been there once, but had not clue how to get there. So, we drove to the general area and then a nice lady from Kwik Trip helped us out, and we weren't too far away, nice. That mall is cool, I got three shirts and 15$ jeans, whoot! Cara got a shirt and shoes : ) She was very patient with my taking forever in the dressing room at Maurices. I counted and the saleslady in the store asked me 5 different times if I needed a dressing room/a different size. I've never liked that, but I was still nice to hear. I'm all about getting my own dressing room and going to get a differnet size by myself if I need to. Whatev. The hightlight of the LaCrosse mall is the Gloria Jeans, I got Mint Chocolate Bomb, my fav. drink ever, which they used to have at our mall until Caribou killed it! I have a history of spilling it on myself though, but I improved by only spilling two small dots, yay. Later we hung out with Casey and went to Culver's for icecream, yum yum. Then Cara left :(
Casey and I decided to go to a movie later on, we went to Flight Plan, I liked it, but I had to watch some parts through my fingers, yikes, eep!

Saturday I slept until noon, hahaha, craziness. Then I got up and studied all day. I took a break and went to Taco Bell. On the way back I got rear ended, it was very alarming, traffic was slow so I was just going along and all the sudden my head and neck jerk forward and I hear a loud noise. First thoughts-"great, now what's wrong with my car" (it's beed to "the shop" twice this month), Second thought-"Someone hit me!" Sure enough, the boy in the car behind me had a very shocked look on his face. I pulled over into a parking lot and the dude just drove off, I was quite annoyed. However, my car and I are just fine. But still, when ya hit someone, ya see if everything's ok, you don't drive away, jeesh. At 9:00ish, Kelsey came to visit us!!! Her, Casey, and I went to Perkins for a late night supper, but I had breakfast. Then we did face masks and watched the Notebook. It was very fun!

Sunday the three of us went to church, Culvers, Garvin heights to see the pretty town from up high, and then Kelsey had to leave : ( Thanks for coming to see us Kels!!! Come back soon.
Then I studied for a while and realized I really wanted to go home and surprise Chris when he got outta work. He stayed at my house this weekend with Gavin since my parents were at a Bed and Breakfast, so I decided I should visit them so they both wouldn't have to come over to Winona. I hung out outside of Culver's and snuck up on Chris when he came out. He was like, "what are you doing here?" heehee. We walked to the park and swung on the swings, then went to T.G.I. Friday's with Gavin and quizzed each other on historic/sports facts, heehee, funness. Then I stayed for a little while at home and left to come back here. I studied for while and then went to bed.

Today I had four long and sleepy hours of class, now I'm at work for one more hour. I was sitting here working and I got a text message from my mom telling me her and my dad are in Winona (coming home from their little trip). I was super bummed because I'm at work and can't go have lunch with them. So, they ate at McDonalds and then brought me pop and grilled chicken! So I snuck outta work and found them outside and talked for a bit. How random and fun!!! So, I got to see many many people this weekend and I liked it, I liked it a lot : ) Now Ma and Pa are on thier way home and I'm waiting for 2:00 to come so I can leave.

Today I have yet to meet with my mental health client and take my midterm for my night class. Tomorrow morning I meet my community health patient in Kellogg, near Wabasha. Should be interesing. This week will be very busy!!! This weekend I get to go to Women of Faith with my mom and other peeps from my church, yay, I'm so excited, it was fun last year!

Ok, that's all for me I think....have a lovely day and don't eat too much cheese

5 comments:

Heather said...

Good thing you write in your blog because I wouldnt know what you did this weekend or about the rear ending! Honestly think i talk to people who i dont live with more than you. Sheesh. Happy day to you and maybe see ya later.

Brianna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

REAR ENDED!!!!!!! You neva eva tole me you were Rear ended. I'm glad you're ok. Typical "male" driver, too cool to stop and check on you. shoulda got his plate # and called the police that would teach him a thing or two. It was nice seeing you today even if it was only for 2 minutes. Love you.

Cara said...

Glad to see I made your blog! i think i may have been responsible for a couple of your gloria jeans dots! hehe! oops!

Brianna said...

Then you may eat all you want