Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Glider Chair

Mom and Dad took Chris and I to a furniture store a while back to have us pick out a glider chair (yes, glides, not rocks) for the baby's room! Since I'm sure we'll be spending a lot of time in her room feeding her and waking up with her, they thought we should have a quality chair to sit in. We loved this chair at the store and thought it was cozy and would last, probably forever. So, we chose it and and last week Mom and Dad suprised us by bringing it over!

Mom and Dad putting in a few screws

Note the padded arms, very nice.

Chris likes it. Note, the sides are solid, so little kids can't pinch fingers or arms or legs inbetween anything.

So, now the chair sits there and I probably sit in it at least once a day just gliding and thinkng and imaginging her being here. I could sleep in that chair, it's so comfy. Chris said he also sat in there and pretending holding her, heehee. So, we're very grateful for this generous gift! Thanks Mom and Dad, I know we will enjoy it for all the years to come :)

5 comments:

granny said...

Great looking chair. You will get a lot of relaxing in it.

Heather said...

Looks very comfy! I'm sure Audrey will love it.

Christoph's Czarbach said...

I can dig it

Jackie said...

Your quite welcome.

Cara said...

AWWW!!! I need more belly pictures...I miss you call me soon! i'm off till wed :)