Sunday, February 01, 2009

The Baby Room

So, we finally got a crib, or should I say the worst decision maker alive (me) fianlly picked one! We chose a crib from Pennys (free shipping!) and a mattress from Walmart as a gift from my Hemmer grandparents (spoiled). Okay enough parenthesis usage. It came in 3 days and Mom and I picked it up! Chris and I put it together in 40 mins, it was easy! And, we love it! Now the baby bedding has a home.

Me allen-wrenching a screw in.

Chris putting up a side.

Yay!

Us with our baby's bed, haha.

I bought wooden letters and decorated them to match her room. Her initials, Audrey Joanne Lewis.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I Love your new crib. The initials are amazing Brie, who do you get your creativity from?

granny said...

Greatgandma Mary of course.LOL