Monday, February 02, 2009

More Birthday Fun

Mom and Dad came over yesterday to watch the Superbowl with Chris and I! My dear mother made me a very wonderful chocolate cake. She also brought icecream and pizza too! And of course, some presents for little ol' me. My parents are so sweet, they never forget about my birfday, heehee. Thanks for hanging out with us, we love you!

Here Dad and Chris are acting out how the football game is making them feel. I made them do this :)

Chris is so upset, he's falling over
Chris, me, and my yum yum cake.

Mom and Dad got me rechargable batteries for my new camera! I'm so excited, no more double A's. Also a pretty pretty frame for Audrey's room and Dots (my fav)!

My 25yr old self with the cake! Yep, they even sang to me and I blew out candles.

My sweet mama and me.

Well, there you have it, my fun weekend is over and now it's on to work....
Scroll down for more new blogs :)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Thanks for inviting us to share your b-day with you and Chris. We had fun!!!

Megan said...

I really like your hair Brie...did you get it cut? Did you show them pictures of my hair? hahaha. I really like it. not sure if it's the same as it was on Christmas, but it looks like you may have gone back in for a new do.

love you and glad you had a great birthday!