Monday, March 02, 2009

Big Baby

You've probably already seen this pics, but if you haven't, here ya go! The last 2 are me @ 32 weeks!



Chris and I are getting very excited for our baby to come. It seems very unreal that it will actually happen and that we will have a little baby. It's been just the 2 of us here for 2.5 years, I cannot imagine what it will be like to have another person here! When I think about it, our lives are very easy and simple. We go to work and have a few other responsibilities, but other than that, we do whatever, whenever. Come and go as we please for however long. All we have to bring with us is our coats (and other frozen tundra gear) shoes, and my purse! Soon we will have a ton of things, along with a baby, to bring with us everywhere! We will have to plan and think ahead to what we can do and what we need. We can't just leave and go to a movie or whatever. I also expect that it will be very challenging when she comes home. The thought of feeding her often and not sleeping much seems very exhausting along with the loud crying that I'm sure will be frequent. However, I'm still very excited and feel that all the extra responsibiliy and challenge will so be worth it. God has truly blessed us and I'm excited to do my best to take care of a tiny person! I'm mostly excited because I get to do it all with my best friend and husband Chris! Then there's the extreme bonus of my amazing family members and friends who I expect will love her too! Every day she seems to get bigger and stronger in her kicking, so I'm getting excited to meet her and we're so anxious to see what she looks like! Will she look like me, Chris, or a random combo? She is due in about 7.5 weeks, ahh!! It seems close, but yet far too.
Anyhoo, here's a fun game for all of you. I remember Kelsey doing this before David was born and I though it was fun. You should leave a comment answering the following questions:
Audrey's Birthday: (remember, she's due on April 23rd)
Weight:
Length:
Hair/Eye color:
Looking more like me or Chris:

14 comments:

Christoph's Czarbach said...

Audrey's Birthday: April 24th
Weight: 8lbs 2oz
Length: 20 inches
Hair/Eye color: brown hair/brown eyes
Looking more like me or Chris: I think she'll look like you.

Jackie said...

First of all I love your new blog layout...very pretty.

Birthday April 3oth
weight: 8 lb 12 oz
length: 20"
Dark hair, gray eyes
I feel like she will look like you Brianna, but will have Chris's eyes.

Cindy's Closet said...

Birthday: April 25th
Weight: 8lbs. 5 0z.
Length: 19.5"
Dark hair/Blue eyes
She will look like Brianna

Megan said...

April 24th (late at night)
8 lbs 4 oz
20.4"
Dark Hair/ Brown Eyes
Look like Brianna


I think it is going to be a long day of labor for you and you will have her in the wee hours of the night...shortly before midnight on the 25th. EEEP! I can't wait to see her and meet her and everything! I'm totally coming home when you call me and tell me you're going to the hospital! OMG OMG OMGEEEEE! i love you!

Anonymous said...

Birthday: April 20th
Weight: 8lbs, 6oz
Length: 21 inches
Hair/Eye color: brown hair/blue eyes (the murky blue- not clear)
I think she will look like Chris, but have Brianna's nose.

granny said...

Birthday April 29th
8lbs
20 inches
Hair med brown
eyes brown
She will look cute as a button with features from both of you.

Heather said...

Birthday: April 22nd
Weight: 8lbs 8oz.
Length: 19 inches
Light brown hair, blue eyes
I think she will look a little like both of you!

Brianna said...

Where do y'all think blue eyes are coming from? sillies

Anonymous said...

may 30th
12#
24"
green eyes
red hair

I couldnt help myself ahhh haaaa

Anonymous said...

Audrey's Birthday: april 23
Weight: 8lbs
Length: 21 in.ch
Hair/Eye color: brown
Looking more like me or Chris: look like chris

Moosekahl said...

Audrey's Birthday: April 27th
Weight: 8 lbs 3 oz
Length: 20.5"
Hair/Eye color: Blonde/blue
Looking more like me or Chris: Brianna

Cara said...

April 26th
9 Lbs 2oz
21"
dark hair, blue eyes but they'll turn brown
and she'll be a good combination!

Anonymous said...

most babies are born with murky blue eyes- FYI. They change in the next week or so, but on the birth record, it will say "blue eyes" hehehe.

Anonymous said...

born april 27th
9lb 3oz
21 inches
brown (which will hopefully turn curly) and brown eyes
-i hope she has chris's hair and fully grown toe nails and your freckles (but maybe more of them) and gymnastics ability.