Thursday, November 13, 2008

Nastia, Shawn, Spagetti, Brice, Kellie, Megan, ER, Scottrade, and so on...

An update....

Last Fri: had lunch with Kels and Hut! Yay! I was feeling like Casey should be there too :(

Saturday: Par-tay at Jill's house for her b-day, mucho fun

Sunday: Went to St. Paul and saw amazing amazing gymnasts at the Tour of Champions with Kellie and Mom. We saw: Nastia Luikin, Shawn Johnson, Shannon Miller, Chelsey Memmel, Tasha Swekert, and a few more, Raj Bavshar, Paul Hamm, Morgan Hamm, Blaine Wilson, and the entire Men's team. They were all so amazing to watch, I was in awe. I have pics, but I'm at work so I can't put them up now. Then we went and had din din with Brice and he gave us a tour of his school, which I had never been inside for.

Monday, worked, and the rest of the week had lunch with Chris, Mom, and Dad several times, heehee.

Tues: Went to St. Paul with Chris, who was going to class, but had din with Megan! Then she gave me a tour of her work! It was fun! We went to the Ol' Spaghetti Factory, it was so yummy!

Wed: Went along with Chris on his Scottrade work outing! The company gets money to go out and do something fun. The Rochester branch consists of 3 guys, so them and their "girls" went to Newts, so yummy, and then bowled 3 games! Randomly I got five strikes in the first game and beat everyone! Then it went downhill from there. It was a lot of fun, Chris works with 2 very nice and funny guys. Chris only has one month left of being an intern, then it's the big time.

Today, I'm at work, Friday I'll be at work and Sat. overnight I'll be at work. I was supposed to be overnight on Sunday too, but I responded first to an email that said, who wants Sun. night off, I want to work it! So, a wonderful lady is working for me! Yes! I'm so excited! I was really dreading working 4 in a row, 2 of them being 12hour overnights. I'm done in about 1/2 hour and it's off to home to watch The Office with Chris and then ER, I had to tape both.

Welp, that's all. I need to add pictures later!

3 comments:

granny said...

Great update Brianna. Sorry you have to work so much. Thank you lady for working an over for my soon to be mom

Heather said...

Like the new look to the blog, very nice. Sounds like a fun week! Hope today and tomorrow at work go by fast for you! Hope to see you again soon!

Jackie said...

An update...yea!
I already knew all dat stuff...ha