Wednesday, November 05, 2008

A Lil' Update

I'm trying to think of what I've done lately...

Well, right now I'm at work, evening shift 3 of 4, about 1 hour left! I have had a really great shift, just one plesant patient, but with some challenges. Yesterday I had to float, to the cardiac medical ICU. I was a bit nervous, but I had an easy float. I mostly sat on my butt and watched the election updates.

Yesterday Chris and I got to hang out a bit. We voted at John Adams, went to Culver's for lunch, and then went on a bike ride. It was lovely!

Last weekend I went over to Gran and Gramps H.'s house for a bit and then Chris and I and Mom and Dad went to Applebees with them!

I'm excited for this weekend. On Fri, I'm having lunch with Heather and Kelsey at Noodles, yay! Then Saturday will be a free day and Sunday after church, Mom, Kellie, and I will head up to St. Paul. We're going to the gymnastics Tour of Champions. Stars from this olympics and a few from the past, men and women, will be performing for us! I'm so excited! I wonder if we have close seats? It's at the excel. Should be good. Then I work Mon, Thurs, Fri evenings and Sat/Sun overnights, bah!

I believe it was last Thursday, I got to hang with Kels. She made the most yummiest supper ever of soup and rolls (I brought salad, whoopie) and her, David, and I had a lovely dinner! Well, David had a bottle. He was such a sweetheart, giggling, smiling, rolling over, and just lookin' cute. He's getting so big!

Tomorrow I am 16wks pregnant, 4 months! I guess then in 2 weeks we'll find out the gender, hopefully. For some reason I am skeptical that they'll be able to tell. We have an appointment on Monday, just a routine one to look at the baby and weigh me and such. Fun times.

Well, I guess I'm out of info. Hope I didn't bore you!

Adios.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you did not bore me! I'm excited to find out what you are having! I wanna know now!! hahhahha! loves ya- see ya friday!

Heather said...

You didn't bore me either! The gymnastics thing sounds fun I probably would enjoy that as well, not as much as you gymnastics peeps but yeah..Congrats on being 4 months pregnant! And see you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Yea...and update. Glad your having good shifts at work, now lets just keep it that way. Love you

dora mae said...

4 months! woah baby! (as the members of Full House would say) you're almost half way there! that's exciting.